Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Almost rear ended, by ANOTHER EVO!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2007, 11:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by myev0sneezes
My good sir, you are a joke, I cannot stop laughing. I will give you one thing, you have the ability to manipulate words very well. Your ability to twist the situation into your own little dream is magnificent. This would make you an admirable hero/citizen, since you happened to be off duty. But, the process you went about of doing this was irrational. Should I define the word threaten for you? Well, you have shown some clear cut examples of it. Telling your victim multiple times that he is lucky and also telling him you’re looking for him doesn’t help your argument. If that is not threatening someone, then what is? You are the one that enforces laws. May you explain what is meant by that word? For it seems that I am mistaken. There is not a tad bit of respect that exist for you. I have read the entire thread. I am not gullible sir and I do not fear your power. It's clearly seen that you initiated all of this with your utter lack of respect for power. Most importantly you endangered someone else’s life. You sir, are the one that has blown this completely out of proportion. Also, it is called hooked on phonics. Your childish antics do not disturb me, instead they make my point all that clearer. I really do not want to bash you anymore, you have done more than enough yourself. Word of advice, if you posses some sort of logic, you will stop posting and just forget about the whole situation.
Son...did your parents build a swingset right next to the wall? or are you the byproduct of tainted gene pool? I wish you could just stop posting your ignorance before knowing all the facts...

This would make you an admirable hero/citizen, since you happened to be off duty. But, the process you went about of doing this was irrational.

Response to bold #1: what was so irrational about it? I wasn't the one who paced him...son...just the one who ran his plates in the cruiser...after getting a call...you may want to re-read the thread again...this time read it out loud and clap out the words or phrases that you may have trouble with understanding...

There is nothing wrong when a police car paces you to find out how fast you're going...its actually more accurate way to find out if you're speeding or not...rather its an unmarked off duty or not...the OP should have slowed down naturally or switch to the other lane...AND maybe the OP's wing got in the way of the headlights of the 04 eVo that actually paced him...making it seem like the officer got too close...

Well, you have shown some clear cut examples of it. Telling your victim multiple times that he is lucky and also telling him you’re looking for him doesn’t help your argument.

Response to bold #2: He is lucky considering the fact that he could have been pulled over..arrested...and had his eVo towed...doncha think? If it came down to anyone else he would have been for sure...but instead he ran into few cops that happen to own eVo's who gave the kid a break...I'm sure that if I don't see him soon meaning when I'm driving in my eVo next time...judging by the OP's actions he'll probably try to race me to see how his stock eVo can compare...Sounds like he's done that before...If not me than he'll try to race somone else...and hopefully if he does he gets pulled over and gets what he deserves for street racing...well lets just hope he can think twice this time around after posting this thread...

You are the one that enforces laws. May you explain what is meant by that word?

Response to bold #3: This means he should have gotten pulled over regardless of what car he drives...hopefully next time he decides its cool to street race and egg others on...hopefully someone decides to be an a$$hole and pulls him over...that's what that means... I guess giving people breaks these days isn't worth it...its true what they say...the longer you are on a job the more you forget to be human...because of people like you...

There is not a tad bit of respect that exist for you.

Response to bold #4: Something tells me you are not a law abiding citizen...either that or an internet warrior when in reality your ***** have not dropped down into your sack quite just yet... Next time you're in a dire case of emergency...call the fire department...instead of 911 douchebag...

It's clearly seen that you initiated all of this with your utter lack of respect for power.

Seriously enough is enough...nobody can be this dense...can they? Lets go over this for the last time in the third person view...hopefully you can follow along easier...the OP was at the stop light...behind him was an off duty police cruiser...behind the police cruiser was an off duty officer in an eVo...niether officers in the cruiser nor the eVo instigated a street race by reving the engines...screatching tires...etc...etc...Once the 04 eVo was in the adjacent lane...the OP continued to speed up...then slow down until the 04 eVo caught up...this contined untill the OP decide to punch it and took off...After that the 04 eVo paced the OP to find out the speed of the vehicle and in fact was over 15MPH in a city zone...hence his plates were ran...but the decision was to give him a break since he drives an eVo...comprande now amigo?

Most importantly you endangered someone else’s life.

You have got to be f'n kidding me...right? Refrain to the above post

Your childish antics do not disturb me, instead they make my point all that clearer. I really do not want to bash you anymore, you have done more than enough yourself. Word of advice, if you posses some sort of logic, you will stop posting and just forget about the whole situation

Get off the soap box you troll...do your parents know you're posting on this site? Tell you're dad he's got a nice car...mean while enjoy the huffy and don't do crack...for you sake really...and to think...this is the future of America...
Old Nov 25, 2007, 11:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think their are worst people in this country, ruining families by killing and selling drugs. Most of the evo owners I know from here are clean and decent people that are out of any kind of trouble and like to have a little fun when the sun goes out and the lanes are clear. Just let it go. Its called salutory neglect. U know an evo can be at 45 in a 30 and still be safe for any kind of avoidance. Laws were created thinking of the worst case scenario maybe an economy car with senior citizen driver who has little reflects. The law is the law but if u know he wont cause any real harm just let it go. Im trying here to be as calm as possible. I just dont understand why they bother so much. Go do something else. Ive gotten a couple of unfair tickets and have reduced them all and once did a complaint on a unfair wreckless driving ticket which aparently dissapeared. I did have 5 witnesses backing me up. Whats the deal with legally and unfairly stealling money from people and on top of that, making them loose driving privileges? Money doest come out of our asses. Is unfair to get a frivolous ticket just to boost his or her confidence.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That was an entertaining thread..
Old Nov 26, 2007, 01:42 AM
Evolved Member

For people who are having trouble comprehending the story:

OP drives stock EVO passing a police station. Cop #1 is done with work and leaves the station at the same time (highbred), Cop #2 is behind Cop #1.

They are glad to see a fellow EVO driver (but OP does not know that Cop#1 is an EVO owner, and that the driver of EVO is a cop. Cop #2 pulls up to the EVO with his EVO. OP cannot see the driver of the other EVO cuz of the tint.

OP then sees light about to turn red and starts speeding (4500rpm in 3rd gear in 30mph limit area sounds like speeding to me) Cop #1 and #2 does the same and stay with him.

OP then decides to punch it for the hell of it (which would constitute as reckless driving with the fact that there was no viable reason for it, and as OP described 'for the hell of it')

Cop#2 in EVO drives recklessly behind him and scares OP.

Just seeing the picture, the OP was just having fun, but if you see it in legal views, he broke the law at least twice.

-------

The legal system is not made by the police force, they were shaped by everyone including you. Policemen are just regular people who took the job to enforce the system, because everyone including you decided that the citizens need protection. If you are not happy, then vote to change the law and vote to remove policing system.

Also, rapists, druglords, murderers, they don't move around just on their feet with a T-shirt that says 'I am a murderer'. They ride on cars just like you, and a lot of the time there is activity, they are moving around in their vehicles. That is the reason why the cops always stop and check up suspicious vehicles. Speeding or any traffic violation is a good reason to pull them over and check on them, probably the only way to pull over a car and check because everyone in the country are too **** about their privacy and would sue the cops if they get pulled over for no reason. The OP was driving WOT infront of the cop knowingly.

The OP is being an idiot showing all the evidences of his violations by posting this thread. Highbred is just reminding him of his stupidity. IMO he's being super nice to the OP for being a fellow EVO owner because his posts can become evidence for negligence of his job.

By the way, being off duty doesn't mean that he is no longer a cop until tomorrow morning. Do you expect a cop to just smile off a guy that just ran up to him with bloody hands saying that he killed his wife, just because he was off duty?

Last edited by 4Trouble; Nov 26, 2007 at 01:45 AM.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 01:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by max2evoix
cops...military....= massive brainwashing...= robots.....= not a smart individual..meaning they cant think on their own..so lets just give them all a break...
I will not comment on any of the previous statements on the thread nor will I comment again on this thread but I will say that when you brought the military bashing i.e., "not a smart individual" stuff in to play lets just say well nothing makes more angry than to bash these individuals who are dying for our country and unless you have raised your right hand and taken an oath to protect our country then I am telling you do not speak in this manner becuase not only I but many more people whom have raised their hands or know somebody that has will not take it and since I cannot speak with violence or threats I will not do so because I am a firm believer that talk is cheap and action speaks much louder than words!!! Freedom of speech is one thing but when you talk down of people fighting for you and your family, well that's up to you but make sure look at the face of one person killed serving our country and read about them and see if you still believe in bashing the military.