Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

<rant> Getting my car back.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow...just...wow
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

^^^ actually i replaced my clutch, brake pads, and stock advan tires at 19k.... my t-case at 23k and i also did not beat on my car. but i still love it. like i said WHY are you on an evo site if you dont like your car. get that helmet.

kthanksbye

Last edited by Silver06evo9mr; Jan 5, 2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Again you missed the part where I used to defend it, pre-problems. Soooo about that score you received on the reading portion of your SAT's/GMAT's? Golly, and I thought MD was amongst the top-tier of states education wise.

Glad to hear, you're just proving my point. BTW lucky you, because at the Columbia meet almost everyone there stated that they hadn't gotten more than 11k out of their Advans. A t-case @ 23k is not the norm, but I must attest to my brembo brake pads, rotors, and calipers working exceptionally well.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
Again you missed the part where I used to defend it, pre-problems. Soooo about that score you received on the reading portion of your SAT's/GMAT's? Golly, and I thought MD was amongst the top-tier of states education wise.

Glad to hear, you're just proving my point. BTW lucky you, because at the Columbia meet almost everyone there stated that they hadn't gotten more than 11k out of their Advans. A t-case @ 23k is not the norm, but I must attest to my brembo brake pads, rotors, and calipers working exceptionally well.
... some one else needs to take over here.... i tap out.

BTW. i graduate from Towson University tomorrow with a double BA in Business and CIS. so sorry i didnt excel in english. i leave that for people like you.

Last edited by Silver06evo9mr; Jan 5, 2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
... some one else needs to take over here.... i tap out.

BTW. i graduate from Towson University tomorrow with a double BA in Business and CIS. so sorry i didnt excell in english. i leave that for homo's like you.
Oh really? I graduated from the University of Maryland with my degree in Mechanical Engineering and Finance. Learning how to type at least one proper sentence is something you gather in your core studies. I have been accepted to Northwestern for my masters program and have done a fair amount of nano-technology research projects at other facilities who participate in the field.

I mean since we're announcing our credentials and starting a d*ck waiving contest. Oh yeah don't forget! My dad can beat up your dad!
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
I am, it's called two bachelor's, a masters, and a career. I don't sit in my basement, spike my hair, and go guido myself out on the weekends; I actually have goals, accomplishments, and dreams.
you have yet to earn anything it seems, but your on your way. Anyways man I wish you well with your car and your aspirations.
Thank god you don't guido yourself out and kiss your muscles being true to yourself is paramount in our ****ed up celebrity worshipping society.
Paying off college sucks royal I'm in that boat with you. well unless someone else is paying but I don't hold that against you.
Looks like you are out to earn something on your own and prove your worth. and heck its not materialistic. Best of luck. o and evos are a pure driving experience sorry that yours was lousy

edit: i read above post so disregard some of this. honestly who am I to judge you?

Last edited by incandescent; Jan 5, 2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
so sorry i didnt excell in english. i leave that for homo's like you.
If I see a resume come in w/ that sort of spelling, punctuation, and prejudice, I check the last name to make sure it isn't "Federline".

And I'm out....
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

There, spelling fixed for everyone. I will make sure i read everything over before i post. Wouldn't want to get a bad grade.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

you have got to front end clarify things on this board. (Honestly you don't no one can judge you but you will avoid flame fests like this.) People like to smash on those who have things handed to them. I thought you did so i threw a one line jab I'm guilty. You responded gracefully and non aggressively i respect your character.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

spelling fixed for everyone.
Thank you for the appeasement. Go in peace.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

All I can say is that I see both points of view and thank you for the reading pleasure. Oh by the way, I can beat up your dad.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chemwarrior
Oh by the way, I can beat up your dad.
LOL - I don't see you moving over from the military to the diplomatic corp anytime soon.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by incandescent
you have got to front end clarify things on this board. (Honestly you don't no one can judge you but you will avoid flame fests like this.) People like to smash on those who have things handed to them. I thought you did so i threw a one line jab I'm guilty. You responded gracefully and non aggressively i respect your character.
No offense taken . As with any internet forum or place on earth there's prejudice without circumstance, which is understandable. I honestly didn't want to get into my life's story, but I'm glad things are a lot more kosher.

Hopefully I can continue to post on these boards and in a less of an anger-filled manner, hell if I do keep the car I may even post about MODS!

Appreciate the respect, now lets get back to talking beer, *****, and cars please!
Old Jan 5, 2008, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chemwarrior
All I can say is that I see both points of view and thank you for the reading pleasure. Oh by the way, I can beat up your dad.
Crap! That's the 100th person this week! My dad needs a karate lesson, a gun, and a prayer.