Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

MSRP Dealer Listing

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2003, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by BoostLE
Just and fyi for the socal folks. Last night Irvine Mitsu was willing to sell me a white evo with the big wing and roof for 29,500+ttl. I thought that was pretty good...but i'm 6k upside down on my eclipse and that wouldn't work.
You mean Tuttle-Click? Cuz I was just in there last week for service on my Eclipse and they had one in every color still on the floor and stick was $995 over MSRP. It was real early so I didn't get to talk to anyone to see if there going to deal. Still need to sell my Eclipse tho.
Old Sep 4, 2003, 09:50 AM
cjb
Evolving Member

I bought mine at Fresno Mitsubishi for MSRP. They are on the list of MSRP dealers from this site... There were no hassles and no haggling over the price. I was already pre-approved for a loan from my Credit Union, so there were no issues with financing either. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

When I went into Stevens Creek Mitsubishi the other day, the salesmen where asking how much I paid for it. I told them MSRP, and they asked why I haden't talked to them. I told them I didn't want to pay 6k over MSRP, which is what they had theirs listed for. They told me that they would let them go for 1k less than MSRP, which I'm sure is a crock. But, they told me to tell my friends that they'd let them go for 1k less than MSRP. I'd be interested in seeing if someone who is shopping in the Bay Area went in to talk to them what they would actually let them go for. I find it hard to believe that they would knock 7k off the asking price on an EVO...
Old Sep 4, 2003, 11:14 PM

Originally posted by Kaisho99
You mean Tuttle-Click? Cuz I was just in there last week for service on my Eclipse and they had one in every color still on the floor and stick was $995 over MSRP.
Yup, tuttle-***** was willing to deal. They had 2 silver, 2 white, 1 black, 1 red, and 1 blue. I'm in the same boat as you man, but my modded 6bolt 2g might be harder to sell
Old Sep 6, 2003, 08:28 AM

umm. everyone looks like that have a great deal and all,

I got mine for 28.5 out the door. i tax is only 300. gotta like south carolina that 300 buck cap is good. they have more too. trying to get rid of them.
Old Sep 6, 2003, 11:16 PM

I was at Tuttle-Click today too. Still $995 over MSRP. They have one for $30,395 out the door my g/f and I were looking at...I think she's gonna buy it but we aren't certain yet, we are going in next Saturday to talk numbers. They have somewhere between 5 and 7 on the lot. No yellows, but I think they had all other colors (blue, red, white, black and silver).
Old Sep 7, 2003, 08:06 PM

My offer was invoice ($28,200) before tax/title and about $280 for some dealer thing. It was like $29,800 out the door (5% MS tax). That was during last months incentives - not sure if he'll still do it. I can't find a blue one anywhere - is this the most popular one/hard to get, or is it just a coincidence????
Old Sep 9, 2003, 09:09 PM
Evolved Member

Looking for a Black Evo with high spoiler, with or without sunroof for invoice in southern california anyone have any leads for me or anyone i shoud call.
Old Sep 9, 2003, 09:27 PM

Hook it up, looking for the same deal, preferably with sunroof also hehe
Old Sep 10, 2003, 05:14 AM

Originally posted by cjb
... I told them I didn't want to pay 6k over MSRP, which is what they had theirs listed for. They told me that they would let them go for 1k less than MSRP, which I'm sure is a crock. But, they told me to tell my friends that they'd let them go for 1k less than MSRP. I'd be interested in seeing if someone who is shopping in the Bay Area went in to talk to them what they would actually let them go for. I find it hard to believe that they would knock 7k off the asking price on an EVO...

Knocking 7K off the asking price is not as hard as you think, considering the asking price is MSRP + $6000. They will still make plenty as the balance comes to more than invoice.

Now, knocking $7000 off MSRP! That would rock, and you'll only see that if Mitsubishi some day has to offer a big manufacurer's rebate.

If they know you are serious, and that you can get it elsewhere cheaper, they will accomodate your request. The 6K markup is for the average rich kid to whom money is no object.
Old Sep 10, 2003, 03:45 PM

who wants an evo and lives on the eastcoast. i know the best place. call and ask for Robbie, 803-799-1234 tell him curtis sent you, i just got my black evo, too good of a deal.
Old Sep 10, 2003, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Looking for a good deal somewhere here in Southern California before the end of August. If anyone knows a dealer that is making decent deals please PM me or post here.

Thanks,

Cromster
Old Sep 10, 2003, 08:26 PM

Is Atlanta still selling for under invoice - looking for blue with or without sunroof?
Old Sep 10, 2003, 09:48 PM

Originally posted by Cr0mster
Looking for a good deal somewhere here in Southern California before the end of August. If anyone knows a dealer that is making decent deals please PM me or post here.

Thanks,

Cromster
End of August? You posted a few weeks too late lol
But otherwise, looking for the same. Please refrain from recommending Anaheim, Puente, or Ontario (not that anyone would lol)
Old Sep 11, 2003, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Think I needed some sleep before I made that post last night. LOL

Anyways I meant end of September.

Cromster
Old Sep 14, 2003, 12:28 PM

Bill Penney Mitsubishi in Huntsville, AL quoted me $28,860+tax for a silver EVO with sunroof and carbon fiber wing. They currently have every color. Seems they're not flying off the lots here in Alabama. With the prices you guys are quoting you could fly here, drive home, and still save. Another thing, the dealer babies all of them for 300 miles of break-in before they're put on the lot for test drives. They're ready to fly! Oh, and my salesman was a middle-aged white guy named Bruce Lee, no kidding. If you come get one tell him Dan K. sent you so I'll get $50 bucks toward mine!

Quick Reply: MSRP Dealer Listing