Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

MSRP Dealer Listing

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2002, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by LAracer
I got on the phone with the dealer in Ontario. He said if I come in that he could get me MSPR.
LAracer...
did you put down deposit?
Old Sep 22, 2002, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by LAracer
I got on the phone with the dealer in Ontario. He said if I come in that he could get me MSPR.
Just called and spoke to what i understand a sales manger...
he said that the car will be marked up... 3-5k above.
Old Sep 24, 2002, 09:38 PM

Just put a $500 deposit w/ a local SoCal dealer

They promised I will get first car. I don't care about price, color or trim. It's good to know someone who was an ex-Mitsu****ty salesman. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Tony
Old Sep 25, 2002, 02:01 AM

hey guys, just wondering if any of u r from new mexico, and if know of any places that are getting the evo, so far casa mitsubishi in albuquerque are getting 2 or 3 and santa fe mitsubishi told me they r getting bout 1 or 2. and also to anyone else out there, what should the evo be going for on prices, so far i was quoted 25000 on up. thanks later
Old Sep 27, 2002, 10:14 AM

I'm a Honda enthusiast, believe me... we know what's out there. I got me on a waiting list, deposit-free. As far as prices, one dealer in town quoted $39k , but I got 2 different quotes one from Orlando "32k-34k," Gainesville "under 30k" Everyone and their moms knows precisely... squat. You'll know the good dealers when they ask you if you'd like to be put on a list... the crooks talk about pre-order deposits Don't get ripped off... its not worth it.. you can always get a Scooby snack.
Old Oct 12, 2002, 04:07 AM

i just called a dealer near me

he says " Yeah its gonna be 300hp"

I say " Will it have ayc?"

He says "Yes it will come equipped"

Old Oct 12, 2002, 07:56 PM
In Timeout

well i just have to say someone says:

"when i get my evo, them fools wit hondas and nissans wont know what hit em!!!!!!!"

evo is a great car but when you wanna put it up agaist skyline it's up to the driver, nsx it'll blow you away (jdm spec) so don't talk big here the way you talk it sounds like a little kid and i doubt you can drive
Old Oct 13, 2002, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

I agree with you that it is all up to the driver, however to say that an NSX or Skyline would hands down always beat the evo is also an overstatement. Ive seen dozens of races where and evo has kept up with, lost to, and beaten skylines, nsx's, STI's, supras, Rx-7's, etc. Granted alot of these cars are technichely faster but what the evo may lose in all out speed it makes up in its AWD handling.

My 2 cents.

Old Oct 17, 2002, 08:26 AM
Evolving Member

I went to Rountree today to take a look at the outlander, and while I was there I asked about the evo, the salesman told me they would be in around january, didnt give a price...gave some round hp figures...obvious things, it didnt seem like he knew much other than 1G would reserve you one of the first to the dealership the dealer is here in Waco, Tx just to let everyone know
Old Oct 17, 2002, 05:43 PM

Went to Wayzata mits in Minneasota yesterday and put down a $500 deposit. They will not sell the car above MSRP. No choice on colors and no options available.
Old Oct 18, 2002, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

I just left my deposit for $1000 with Manfredi Mitsubishi on Staten Island, but they are not guarenteeing me MSRP, they made me initial a statement that said I would be offered Fair Market Value. I'm not happy, but I'll leave my deposit there till I find out what it's really going to cost me, I'll work them into giving my MSRP some how, I'm the first mother ****er to leave a deposit... The damn dealership didn't even know what car I was talking about when I walked in there.
Old Oct 20, 2002, 10:15 PM

Question Hmm

One question-

Do they only sell Lancer Evo's at Certain Mistubishi Dealers?
Old Oct 20, 2002, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Fureatenshi
One question-

Do they only sell Lancer Evo's at Certain Mistubishi Dealers?
no, any dealer can/will get them. but, the bigger the dealer the larger the first allotment. Mitsubishi is giving more Evos to the dealers that sell the most US Lancers, at least in the first wave. This setup is very similar to Chevrolet with Corvettes, SS f-bodies, and Z06s. Any Chev dealer can sell these cars, but only the biggest, most prestigous dealerships will get these cars in quantity.
Old Oct 20, 2002, 11:07 PM

Awesome! Thanks
Old Oct 20, 2002, 11:17 PM
Evolving Member

damn stealerships...

Quick Reply: MSRP Dealer Listing