Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got license plate ticket!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2008, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ Man Warrenton is where I used to practically live...the cops out there in Faquier country are horrible...they have nothing better to do than pull you over for BS...here in PWC I have not once got pulled for no front liscence plate (when i didnt have one on)...and Im almost 110% positive that 2 plates is required unless you are a car dealer (dealer specific tags)
Old Jan 17, 2008, 02:46 PM

You could zip tie it to the mesh next to the intercooler. It will stay and will be easy to take off if you need to.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hittman
^ Man Warrenton is where I used to practically live...the cops out there in Faquier country are horrible...they have nothing better to do than pull you over for BS...here in PWC I have not once got pulled for no front liscence plate (when i didnt have one on)...and Im almost 110% positive that 2 plates is required unless you are a car dealer (dealer specific tags)
yea cops in both counties are insanely too bored they'll pull you over for anything. I've been running around for about a month now with just the rear plate but i still have 60 days from delaware so I will be fine until I register it in VA.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LI Pinky
I haven't had a front plate on an car i have ever owned (except for my Xterra) and i never got a ticket for it...That sucks...Just pay it...isn't it like 35 or 40 dollars??
and add a surcharge and its 90 bucks or better...
Old Jan 17, 2008, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
This is what some people have done...... not saying to do so. but..

Call DMV and report your front license plate stolen. When you get pulled over inform them you have already called up and done so.. If you get a ticket the call and it being on file will be your ticket out.

in ny u MUST go to the ploice station and report it lost or stolen.then they give u a slip that u take to dmv to get new plates..
but as long as u have that paper they cant ticket u.