Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ordered from Motion Garage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ordered from Motion Garage

soo i decided to order a UICP and some brake fluid from them(Motion Garage) last week ago exact date 21st. Thinking i would get my parts ASAP since they live in california and there 1hour an a Half away. Ive ordered from them last year and got my parts pretty quick less then a week. Since i havent gotten any message from them for back orders i assume they would be processing my order ASAP. They havent charged me yet but thats not the issue. Ive tryed calling them no pick up ive sent emails and gave them 2 Phone call messages and no answer soo i guess i have no choice but to go there and see whats going on. Has anyone else have problems or even ordered from them?!?! if not then i advise not to order from then for the time being since i havent got any answer on my order. If there backordered or not in stock at least call or give me a call/message is that hard to ask for?!!? well will see what hapens
Old Jan 30, 2008, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

any mod can you place this thread in the Service Review forum thanks!
Old Jan 30, 2008, 02:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I placed an order on the 1-26-08 for a nisei licp and it says that it is pending. I am also calling and messaging them with no response. So it looks like i'm not the only one after all.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately, finding a good reliable vendor is hard. I have gone through several with the same poor customer relations issues and poor work ethic staff already. Only a few I found that are even decent and one or two that are really good.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

I'm in the same boat. I actually ordered my lower intercooler pipe on the 6th of January.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

so far 3 Evom members waiting on parts from Motion Garage with lil to no reply from them. Can any Mods Help us out since hes a VENDOR here!?! anybody?!!
Old Jan 30, 2008, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo9"Miss Rose"
so far 3 Evom members waiting on parts from Motion Garage with lil to no reply from them. Can any Mods Help us out since hes a VENDOR here!?! anybody?!!
Try to contact mods CharlesJ or SASD209.I had some issues with a EVO M member about 2 months ago and they were able to resolve the issue and get my money back.Best of luck.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
same problem here . Ordered IC pipes from them and nothin, not a word
Old Jan 30, 2008, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

i ordered a FMIC from motion garage and it came when they said it would and on top of that it was ARC.............i would go express my mind if you went there
Old Jan 30, 2008, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

not sure what's going on, but I got lots of things last year and they were very fast about it.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

there has to be something up with them... especially not answering or replying to anyones emails very odd... we have now 4 members with no info nor parts coming to them yet?!?!
Old Jan 30, 2008, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

I recently got a UICP and mini battery kit from them and it came in about a week. I had some problems with the battery and Rob from Motion Garage responded promptly ands is working with Nisei to help me get a refund of some sort. It was a little hard to get a hold of him, but after a couple days he got back with me. I can say they are a stand up vendor and will eventually get an update to you.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 02:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo9"Miss Rose"
soo i decided to order a UICP and some brake fluid from them(Motion Garage) last week ago exact date 21st. Thinking i would get my parts ASAP since they live in california and there 1hour an a Half away. Ive ordered from them last year and got my parts pretty quick less then a week. Since i havent gotten any message from them for back orders i assume they would be processing my order ASAP. They havent charged me yet but thats not the issue. Ive tryed calling them no pick up ive sent emails and gave them 2 Phone call messages and no answer soo i guess i have no choice but to go there and see whats going on. Has anyone else have problems or even ordered from them?!?! if not then i advise not to order from then for the time being since i havent got any answer on my order. If there backordered or not in stock at least call or give me a call/message is that hard to ask for?!!? well will see what hapens
My GF ordered me a Greddy BOV from through for my christmas present from them. She ordered 2weeks before fishmas and I just got it about 2 weeks ago . They should update their customers
Old Jan 31, 2008, 02:52 AM
Evolved Member

maybe they're dead?!?
Old Jan 31, 2008, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Yup! They suck! they still dont answer the phone!