Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO 9 tube list?????

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 90GSX-03EVO
You're missing his point. He's wanting the size and length of every hose and tube under the hood of the car so that he can buy the right amount of silicone tubing to replace it all with. Simply posting a link to a warehouse's available inventory will do nothing for him.

Yes you are correct

OP, I would venture to say that nobody has replaced every single line because there's really no need to. For the intercooler piping, I'd get the Samco couplers. For the intake tube, I'd get the Samco induction pipe. They also sell a radiator hose kit, which will take a bit more heat than stock and probably last a bit loger. As for all the other hoses, you won't have to worry about them dry rotting for quite some time.

Please tell me you're not wanting to redo every hose in the engine bay in some color of hose other than black...
I'm after a vacuum and any other visual hoses (IC and radiator is done)
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kingman4
currently have the red samco turbo inlet tube and radiator tubes in red. I think it looks dead sexy together.
But would it look dead sexy if every single vacuum line under your hood was also red? That's what I'm fearing.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by 90GSX-03EVO
But would it look dead sexy if every single vacuum line under your hood was also red? That's what I'm fearing.
the red color does not do anything to me ... the other does
Old Feb 8, 2008, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
samco have silicone hose for the turbo and the radiator here is a link from their website. this has the kit number.

http://www.samcosport.com/us/samco.asp?make=mitsubishi