Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

more than month without driving... :(

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2008, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he cannot drive because his ankle is broken.. thank god you all were safe and just endure the 3 months without driving the evo..for 3 months go wash your car and buy parts for it while you cannot drive it, so when ur finally able to drive..you will have fun with your beast! haha later..
Old Feb 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not being able to drive your car is the crappiest feeling.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Nazdar

Glad you guys are pretty much ok; could be worse....as for not driving the evo, I hate the salty winters we have here in northeastern ohio. I don't take the evo out to play till the salt has gone away.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
it was the gypsies! those guys stole the evo! how many rupees will it cost to fix? ah, well, good luck. broken bones suck.
Old Feb 10, 2008, 02:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ribbie78
Nazdar

Glad you guys are pretty much ok; could be worse....as for not driving the evo, I hate the salty winters we have here in northeastern ohio. I don't take the evo out to play till the salt has gone away.
hi,,,i know that sucks..you speak slovak?
Old Feb 10, 2008, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

I also am not able to drive my car, but mine is for six months. I am temporarily stationed in Atlanta for an Army mission. I had to leave my car at home and currently ******* on a Pontiac Torrent as a rental. It's an alright vehicle to get around in but I miss the performance of my Evo.
Old Feb 10, 2008, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

man i dont care what country or language you speak that sux no matter what best of luck
Old Feb 10, 2008, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dino21
ohh ok,,im really sorry that you didnt understand my story at alll...and i think that this is about the evo,,cuz i cant drive it for month or more... anyway how many languages do you speek?i would say just english..i mean american..

That was good
Old Feb 11, 2008, 05:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dino21
you speak slovak?
no...but i googled how to say hello in slovakian I think that's what I said
Old Feb 11, 2008, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by I-5 Evo
Please relate these subjects to the EVO, and take some english courses to beef up that intolerable grammar/spelling. Hope that ankle feels better. Best of Luck.
To be from a completely other country where english is not the main language could be tough. I think his grammar is typed in pretty well from someone who is not native.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rcheung
To be from a completely other country where english is not the main language could be tough. I think his grammar is typed in pretty well from someone who is not native.
yup. there's yanks on here i have more trouble understanding.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by rcheung
Most English speaking people don't realize how difficult it is to learn English as a second language.

I think dino21 does a great job communicating his point if you read carefully.

To dino21, I hope you ankle heals up quick so you start flooring the throttle again! And I think everyone on those forums has a story about young wreckless drivers, so we know how frustrating those types of people are. I know I encounter them on the highway almost everyday.

Hope your friends get better soon as well!

By the way, what were you guys practicing before the accident if you don't mind me asking?
Old Feb 12, 2008, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

There's "yanks" I talk to in person that I have a harder time understanding... This guy knows English as his second, maybe even his 14th language and he didn't use a "cuz" or a "ur" at all Talk about lame, a guy from Slovakia writes better English than 95% of the Americans on here.

Oh and he said for maybe a month or more, not 3 months, the guy who "translated" the story put the 3 months part in there. Hopefully its just a month dude! It sucks, but hey, on the bright side your Evo isn't broken!

Young + wreckless = the stupid, but I think I have more stories about idiot older drivers than younger ones, it is Utah, where yellow means go faster, Moms with mega-SUVs and cellphones, and all the damn Mormon Assault Vehicles!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

haha
Old Feb 12, 2008, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Animus
Most English speaking people don't realize how difficult it is to learn English as a second language.

I think dino21 does a great job communicating his point if you read carefully.

To dino21, I hope you ankle heals up quick so you start flooring the throttle again! And I think everyone on those forums has a story about young wreckless drivers, so we know how frustrating those types of people are. I know I encounter them on the highway almost everyday.

Hope your friends get better soon as well!

By the way, what were you guys practicing before the accident if you don't mind me asking?
hi,,so we were comming home form ice hockey practise,,i play ice hockey here in slovakia.. all newspapers were full of my interviews and pics ,im kinda huge celebrity here lol ahhahaha i know,,,so now i have time to think about and find on internet some tune for my car...so now it has 320 hp and when im gonna be ok,maybe i gonna drive 500 hp evo jk