Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

more than month without driving... :(

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
more than month without driving... :(

two days ago i my teammate was driving my home from the practise (his car opel corsa)and we were on the main street like 30mhp ,then a youg 18 year old f..cker didnt give us attendents and stopted the car and he was like 67mph i gues and he come to the crossing and we hit him on his side,
was really huge cras,,we were 3 guys in our car,the airbags came off,and we were ok just one of us had ripped hand and i have broken 3 bones in my ankle,to no im out for more than one month on my evo...
but thanks good ,that it happen just like this...the airbags i think saved our lives...
drive carrefull and watch out for f.aggs
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:22 PM

Please relate these subjects to the EVO, and take some english courses to beef up that intolerable grammar/spelling. Hope that ankle feels better. Best of Luck.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
um wtf???
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:25 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol good story
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by I-5 Evo
Please relate these subjects to the EVO, and take some english courses to beef up that intolerable grammar/spelling. Hope that ankle feels better. Best of Luck.

go easy on him he's from slovakia

oh he said

"2 days ago my teammate was driving me and another friend from practice (the car was an Opel Corsa) we were on a main street going about 30 mph then on an intersection a teenager didnt stop and yield like he needed to and we hit him from the side. the airbags blew off, we're all alive just one of us had a ripped hand and i broke 3 bones in my ankle, so driving my evo is out of the question for 3 months"
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Bam-0
go easy on him he's from slovakia

oh he said

"2 days ago my teammate was driving me and another friend from practice (the car was an Opel Corsa) we were on a main street going about 30 mph then on an intersection a teenager didnt stop and yield like he needed to and we hit him from the side. the airbags blew off, we're all alive just one of us had a ripped hand and i broke 3 bones in my ankle, so driving my evo is out of the question for 3 months"
hahaha thanks buddy,, was tought story to tell ,u never used these kind of words.haha but anyway at least i was
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
ripped hand maybe = gash
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by I-5 Evo
ohh ok,,im really sorry that you didnt understand my story at alll...and i think that this is about the evo,,cuz i cant drive it for month or more... anyway how many languages do you speek?i would say just english..i mean american..
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:44 PM
Account Disabled

too funny
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dino21
ohh ok,,im really sorry that you didnt understand my story at alll...and i think that this is about the evo,,cuz i cant drive it for month or more... anyway how many languages do you speek?i would say just english..i mean american..
lol Hes got you there. At least dino has an understanding of the English language and can communicate fairly well.

Regardless mate, all that matters is that you and your friends are alright and your evo will be fixed.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

+1, i feel ure pain, hope u heel well and get back in ure EVO.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tripperfx3
lol Hes got you there. At least dino has an understanding of the English language and can communicate fairly well.

Regardless mate, all that matters is that you and your friends are alright and your evo will be fixed.
i guess you didnt give attention ,i wasnt driving my car,,it happened on OPEL.
i was lucky that i left my car at home that day...
Old Feb 9, 2008, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

and i cant drive not because my car is totaled ,,it sleeps in the garage,but my ankle is in gypsum,,and thats way i cant drive.... you guys got it??
Old Feb 9, 2008, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
I haven't driven mine for 2 month, and I am about to take it out in like 15 min. I am pretty excited. So I how you must feel. If it gets real bad, just have them cut off the cast and drive on it anyways, like the kid in Driven.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CaliMR
I haven't driven mine for 2 month, and I am about to take it out in like 15 min. I am pretty excited. So I how you must feel. If it gets real bad, just have them cut off the cast and drive on it anyways, like the kid in Driven.
haha i gues in one week i`ll do it like you told me..haha