Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

JestR Tuned, Buschur Powered, Lil'Rico EVO 391HP stock turbo on pump

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good work.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Glad it's all together and going well. You're actually a really easy guy to deal with, so while you think you've "bugged" us, that isn't the case at all.

The car will for sure go 11's on pump gas and the stock turbo. Just go back and give it another try.

HTA35R............it's in your future

Thanks for serving in the military too.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That is awesome! Congrats
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Glad it's all together and going well. You're actually a really easy guy to deal with, so while you think you've "bugged" us, that isn't the case at all.

The car will for sure go 11's on pump gas and the stock turbo. Just go back and give it another try.

HTA35R............it's in your future

Thanks for serving in the military too.
It's been a pleasure David, and the HTA35R is the top dog on my list, but I'm waiting to see how you feel about the HTA37R when you test it .

I should go back and try again, but I've decided to meth it from here on out and leave the meth on 24/7. I got addicted to it and have 10 gallons of it here just laying around

Thanks everyone for your support and comments!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the mention. It was a long time to wait. I hope you like the results. I had fun putting the car back together. My wife and I had fun at the track. She likes racing. I can't wait to see it run with the meth. Next upgrade, shifter cable bushings & and some tires that stick a little better off the line.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Well, I know where to get my engine rebuilt if it ever goes boom (hi Dave )!!

Enjoy the car man!! And the METH!!!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

nice.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great build Ruben. See you at the meets! Don't forget about the little people!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LilRico
I'll try to hold on to the stocker for a while, but I need something better to move all this weight
Give me a month at the most. Gotta get a clutch and then I am making the trip up to you. Might have to port my head sooner than I thought.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 07:06 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Great numbers Rico! Now where did you get those gauges!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
LilRuben, nice Review, .

You deserve the .
The Car Runs Great, and Pulls strong on Pump Gas.

I know you mentioned how happy you are with the Buschur Racing Engine Built, and the nice Tune By John, and Jerry, your Mitsubishi Tech, who put all the parts together, .
I just want to repeat what you have been saying since the bigining, until now; You have spoken very highly of all of the above Vendors, so I give you . You start with the best, and you end up with a build like yours.

Nice Job, Keep up the bad work, .

Manie P.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
Nice!

What front bumper is that?
Old Feb 12, 2008, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mitsutech56
Thanks for the mention. It was a long time to wait. I hope you like the results. I had fun putting the car back together. My wife and I had fun at the track. She likes racing. I can't wait to see it run with the meth. Next upgrade, shifter cable bushings & and some tires that stick a little better off the line.
You know I need it I saw where there is room for improvement (my driving included), and you know how I am with you. Your recommendations I take to heart, and there's only a few that can do that with me. You know I'm pleased with the results, as this is just the beginning . Thank you so much for everything Jerry, I'll be seeing you again soon!
Originally Posted by BOOSTEZ
Well, I know where to get my engine rebuilt if it ever goes boom (hi Dave )!!

Enjoy the car man!! And the METH!!!
Boom or no Boom it's worth it... The motor is really hard to describe, but that b**** screams at high revs and it gets there quick, I just don't know how else to put it. People outside the car describe my car as sounding like a motorcycle when I'm racing on a road course... Quit interesting if you ask me...
Originally Posted by Evo Tengoku
Great build Ruben. See you at the meets! Don't forget about the little people!
If you're referring yourself as "little people" no need to worry about that... I classify all my O-Town people as family... Even though we don't see each other everyday, we're pretty much a tight group with interesting personalities, and seriously, I wouldn't have it any other way!
Originally Posted by RevMoto
Give me a month at the most. Gotta get a clutch and then I am making the trip up to you. Might have to port my head sooner than I thought.
Oh Noesss, what's happening to your head???? Or are you just seeking more power?
Originally Posted by MR Turco
Great numbers Rico! Now where did you get those gauges!
This isn't my car in Show and Shine, I'm not done putting her together yet.. But just to rub it in. here

Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO
LilRuben, nice Review, .

You deserve the .
The Car Runs Great, and Pulls strong on Pump Gas.

I know you mentioned how happy you are with the Buschur Racing Engine Built, and the nice Tune By John, and Jerry, your Mitsubishi Tech, who put all the parts together, .
I just want to repeat what you have been saying since the bigining, until now; You have spoken very highly of all of the above Vendors, so I give you . You start with the best, and you end up with a build like yours.

Nice Job, Keep up the bad work, .

Manie P.
Manie, you know very well you and Manny took me under your wings early on... Remember I had a car in need very early in the game. When my clutch went and it was you guys who told me where to go and what to do. It was you guys who told me a good route to take, and as far as I know, it was you who always made sure I was in good hands. It means a lot to me hearing from you that you like how my car feels, as you been doing this sooooo long, you know what a slow EVO is or isn't. So I have you to thank for just as much as the other vender's. There's been a lot of people that have gotten me where I am, and I never have forgotten where I've come from.
Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
Nice!

What front bumper is that?
That is a authentic ING's +1 front bumper

Originally Posted by SickSilverNLow
nice.
Thank you... And thanks goes out to everyone else for the comments, your input is much appreciated
Old Feb 12, 2008, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

I am gonna need everything I have to throw against you. I do porting so its free for me. I am doing JUN cams with a ported head. Doing an external wastegate. I am trying to get 400whp on pump. That is my goal. We can do a meth run if you like.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 05:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RevMoto
I am gonna need everything I have to throw against you. I do porting so its free for me. I am doing JUN cams with a ported head. Doing an external wastegate. I am trying to get 400whp on pump. That is my goal. We can do a meth run if you like.
JUN cams is money, I had the cossi's before the JUN's were even released, those are some supper aggressive cams. I wanted to do the whole external waste gate, I got tons of pictures from my friends in Puerto Rico that have it done, but now I see it as a waste since I'm getting rid of this turbo soon, I don't think much modding to my current set-up is feasible anymore . The amount of money spent to gain a few horses can be put to gain so much more in a good turbo kit. If you're in the area let me know, I'll run my car like I run it everyday, so just let me know and hopefully I'm not busy doing something. You should go to Jacksonville so we can meet ... I hope you hit 400 though !

Quick Reply: JestR Tuned, Buschur Powered, Lil'Rico EVO 391HP stock turbo on pump