Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

need to vent

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need to vent

ok well i also got scammed by that *** hole peter tang, the hole time even when everything else was going on i gave him the benifit of the doubt. i paid him for my carbon fiber lip and he sent me a message back saying his paypal was out of wack and i needed to dispute the payment and send it to another paypal address. by the time they decided the case in my favor he had no money in his paypal.

i contacted him he said he would send me a lip and give send my 60 bucks back so i would be getting the lip for 190. he never did anything of course, now he is banned, email canceled, and phone turned off. I work my *** off for my money and im in college so every dollar is hard earned and much needed. its sad that he has to rely on scamming people to make his way in the world. i hate people like him.

i wouldnt be able to live with my self knowing what a ***** i was. it just gos to show that good honest people are getting harder to find. its bad because it makes you question everything when buying something on here now. and thats sad because most the people in our evo community are good people drawn together by our common love for the evo and other performance cars. most of us live it and breath it. well anyways i just needed to let all this out. thanks for listening guys- -travis parker
Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:19 PM
Evolved Member

Seems to be a common theme lately with Peter.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:26 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i know he is a douche bag
Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

Seriously this is like the third thread about him, and we know where he works no? Somebody pay him a visit for the board..
Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

I'm sorry to hear this dude.... I remember that thread he made a while back with a special edition evo that was like craaazy fast and was stock... He is just a bull shi^ter! I hope everything works out bro!!
Old Feb 12, 2008, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

yeah it suck man. you live and you learn though.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Xolition
Seriously this is like the third thread about him, and we know where he works no? Somebody pay him a visit for the board..
Of all the people on this forum...someone must know where he lives.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
for sure you can find him if you got his first and last name, I can personally go there and kick his ***. What a jack-***!
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

I have his cell phone number if anyone needs it. Not sure if it's still connected but I know its a blackberry and he responds like it's his crack dealer on the other end...
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

that is messed up man.

Not to sound like an ***, but with all the mods in your sig, i wouldn't think that spending that much money would be THAT painful. Still, even being ripped off $1 is bad, but it can't be "that much needed"....you're not choosing between instant noodles and a lip are you?
Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:59 AM
Evolving Member

Unlike other scammers, this guy has not disappeared into thin air, you know where he works.

In your position, I would call the dealership everyday. Talk to the general manager, sales manager, service manager, controller, etc. Have them paged if they are not at their desk. I bet eventually they'll give him so much grief that he'll have to rectify the situation. Don't give up on this.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 07:26 AM
Evolving Member

Considering his works (he works at a dealership no?) reputation is now questionable even from his actions, I say that all those who have had a poor and theiving experience with him all email and or call the general manager of that dealership and express what displeasure they have with him and how its reflection on the dealership is become more and more less favored in the Evo community... reprocussions with definitely take place considering the GM of his work is being involved into all the stunts he is pulling from what people are saying. Just my .02
Old Feb 13, 2008, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how sure are you guys that its even his real name or he even works there? it was probably one big act just to seem like a reputable person.......... we took the bate and he's cruisin the bahamas
Old Feb 14, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

yeah peter tang isnt even his real name, and $250 is @250, most the mods on my car came when i was working a different job making more money and i am in the middle of replacing my motor right now because my slung a rod, so yes 250 is a pretty big deal to me.
Old Feb 14, 2008, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear that, don't give up and pursue the case to it's fullest.