Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo withdrawl...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2008, 01:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a week after i got my evo EXACTLY a week after we signed the papers to the hour lol the evo is my dream car so i had the time and everything lol. i got T boned by the owner of SCORE offroad. in his ford explorer. i was makin a left into a driveway traffic stopped to let me go he decided to go in the bike lane and nailed me. tore the front of my car off inter cooler radiator everything. all he had was a spot of red paint on his bumper go figure. took 4 months for my car to get fixed. i got a seibon cf hood, cwest kit, and stitch welded front end out of it though. still sucked 4 months i drove it for a week
Old Feb 15, 2008, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by RIKKER
What!! The person that hit you had Insurance! Now you are going to tell us she spoke English
Yeah, she had Insurance but English wasn't her first language.

I was freaking out because when she handed me the insurance card I saw that it was Esurance. I had no clue if they were any good, but actually they weren't half bad for an insurance company. When I called them to file the claim, the lady helping me was like, "Was she following to close?" and I said yes. She said, "I hate people like that." I started laughing because she was bagging on their own customer. Esurance is taking care of everything and its all paid in full. Even the crappy Ford Focus.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Well glad to hear the Esurance worked. I was always afraid of them, way too much marketing, but hey with the money insurance companies are making I guess it is a good thing to see a new company come and get market share.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks man but at least your car is repairable.