Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

HELP, car won't start

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2008, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samething happen to my car before. Try this. Take the fuse cover in the engine compartment off and take out the yellow small fuse. I think is the engine one. See if is burned. Then change it and your car will start, if it was that then check your 02 sensor on the bottom and taped good. Because evrytime it gets wet it will burn that fuse as a precaution so your car wont get damaged. Try that and let me know,.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Update: I put some new gas in it and it is trying to kick over, like a bad misfire. I think I am going to try a set of plugs???

Everything stated in this thread I have checked and nothing is out of the ordinary. I am thinking I have water in my fuel system or my plugs are shot with only 10K miles(I doubt it)
Old Feb 19, 2008, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Nick that sucks about the shipping problem. When you get it running you'll have to tell me how the autobahn is. Wish I could help but it could be anything since you already checked all that stuff.