Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WOWWW!!! Thank you news lady

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2008, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reminds me of a ticket I got back on thanksgiving day driving through tennessee. I was going up hill, pushed the gas to maintain speed, came to the top of the hill...cop. Tagged me with his front antenna, pulled me over. He was nice and polite and said "You might have a high peformance car that can handle the roads up here but all I've done all day is work accidents. Thanksgiving is on the the busiest travel days of the year." I complied and understood. After he handed me the ticket to sign and all, he said "Let me turn my mic off." *click* Then he started talking cars with me while we're pulled over. Talking about STI's and what's under the evo's and stock horse power, etc...I was like..."You mother ****er." in my head...all polite as he gives me a ticket then shoots the **** with me for 20 minutes. I can't blame him for giving me a ticket, i WAS Speeding, no big deal. Just reminded me of that.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
all these things about street racing, how about prostitution. That kills people way more than streetracing, think of all the STD's and HIV floating around from prostitutes.
if cops pull you over and ask if you are a street racer, that is like asking a hot girl all dressed up if she is a prostitute, it is just plain wrong!!!!
I tell you what if a cop EVER ask me if im a street racer, I will not hesitate to ask him if he is a RENT a COP.