Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WOWWW!!! Thank you news lady

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down WOWWW!!! Thank you news lady

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...43756&src=news

Listen to what she says in the end.... about police officers pulling over modded cars.

That's a stupid comment. I drive a modded car, am I a street racer?

This is funny too. I live in MA, TODAY, I was driving eh maybe 50 mph in a 65 on the highway. I was listening to my head phones... I wasn't paying attention to my speed I was just simply cruising. I got pulled over.

Now I thought it was going to be for my exhaust or something which is by no means loud. He pulls me over JUST to ask if i was a street racer. No lie either.. I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't keep my cool that's just total insanity. I can't just drive my friggin car. I'm an effing track *****.

It's a coincidence that I found this video tonight. I was looking up some stuff about the accident in Maryland.

people, just simply cut the ****. Ok do a small highway pull here and there to toy around and I DON'T mean going 160 mph either. but legit street racing with crowds and a guy standing in the middle and waving his arms down and putting the flashers on or starting from a dead stop on a highway.... you look like clowns. Street racing is for posers. I'm sorry but.... when your driving around your car and you feel all cool.... I hate to tell ya 95% of the people you drive past could really give a ****. The rest are little fan boys. Oh and also, the girls simply don't care... I know I don't need my car to get laid.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

damn people like that reporter really kill me with their ingnorance. I dont even want to start ranting again..I'm going to go drive my "souped up" car and get a ticket for being a "street racer"
Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:17 PM
Evolved Member

My girls see evos as another 4 door ****ty sedan. Just how it is.
Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"Damn street racers"
Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

hey guys, don't daily drive the car you take to the track or you'll be displayed as a punk. Sorry Ms. Rich person. So sorry I don't have another car.... I should drop the hobby I love because I have to lug my track ***** of a car with me everywhere i go because I can't afford a normal car to come along with it.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

j14mp
Evolving Member
Personal Sales Rating: (2)

Drives: 03 silver evo

WOWWW!!! Thank you news lady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...43756&src=news

Listen to what she says in the end.... about police officers pulling over modded cars.

That's a stupid comment. I drive a modded car, am I a street racer?

This is funny too. I live in MA, TODAY, I was driving eh maybe 50 mph in a 65 on the highway. I was listening to my head phones... I wasn't paying attention to my speed I was just simply cruising. I got pulled over.

Now I thought it was going to be for my exhaust or something which is by no means loud. He pulls me over JUST to ask if i was a street racer. No lie either.. I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't keep my cool that's just total insanity. I can't just drive my friggin car. I'm an effing track *****.

It's a coincidence that I found this video tonight. I was looking up some stuff about the accident in Maryland.

people, just simply cut the ****. Ok do a small highway pull here and there to toy around and I DON'T mean going 160 mph either. but legit street racing with crowds and a guy standing in the middle and waving his arms down and putting the flashers on or starting from a dead stop on a highway.... you look like clowns. Street racing is for posers. I'm sorry but.... when your driving around your car and you feel all cool.... I hate to tell ya 95% of the people you drive past could really give a ****. The rest are little fan boys. Oh and also, the girls simply don't care... I know I don't need my car to get laid.

Ok so your were driving with your damn headphones on? tell me what you can hear with those in. i would say watching a damn movie on a in-dash dvd player is safer. Lets be smart about about this. Lets not knock some lady on how she says something that she has never been around. the truth is street racing is dandgerous theres no dought about that.

ok for the most of us racing to 1/8 of a mile is about 100mph on a empty road and if you crash you kill yourself, no big deal you did it yourself, thats not stupid speed its these fools driving on busy streets with 100 people around them driving 130mph. this is just my idea of what is dumb and what is practicle. bottom line street racing is for the youg broke a$$ people who cant afford/too big of eago to go to the track.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

urrrghhh crap like this is gonna end up making me take my beautiful wing off.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm used to the criticism. You should hear the BS the talk about street bikes.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know about you guys but I like 'souping' up my car. Why hell, this morning, I dumped a whole can of Cambells chicken noodle all over my IX. Don't even get me started on the Ramen I got in the engine bay!!!!!
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

lol ^^^^ still laughing
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:42 PM

hahaha

WOW, you were driving with headphones on?

Nice.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lords3t
I don't know about you guys but I like 'souping' up my car. Why hell, this morning, I dumped a whole can of Cambells chicken noodle all over my IX. Don't even get me started on the Ramen I got in the engine bay!!!!!

Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

Sucks
Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

yea i live in md and this is all they are talking about on news. i do have to say in almost every part of MD there is a asston of racing i know of tons of spots where it happens all the time. there are always big money races and what not. I NEVER involve myself actually racing, but i do have to admit i have wathced many times. this incedent has made me rethink it though.

as far as the OP, you make no sense. she is right she just doesnt know the right terminology or way to say it. either way street racing is stupid, but hell if people are gunna do might as well watch, ill just stay way the hell far away from the road
Old Feb 18, 2008, 08:06 PM
Evolving Member

take your head phones off before you start a thread like this