Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

libertyville mitsubishi? (IL)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2008, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
libertyville mitsubishi? (IL)

hey guys i was jw if anyone had any experience with getting your car serviced at libertyville mitsubisihi. i bought my evo a schaumburg mitsu and will never go back, and libertyville mistu is the next closest. ive heard good things about max madsen in downers grove...but idk about libertyville. also i bought my car with an aftermarket bov on it, so im just afraid if i bring it in that might void my warranty? other than that the car is bone stock.

recently ive been throwing 0172 (system too rich) while just normal driving, and ive heard cleaning my maf and boost leak testing may fix the problem..but if it persists i may just take into the dealer and let them worry about it since im still under warranty. but id hate to bring it in and have them tell me my warranty is voided bc of a bov. also, wud a k&n drop in filter affect the warranty at all? thanks.
Old Feb 21, 2008, 01:58 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
you already have the same thread in your specific regional forum

that is where it should be

closed...