Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Debadging the Evo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2008, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've de-badged every car i've owned. Just because i liked the way it looked.

'98 s10, took the bow tie off the front, the door badges and the Chevy symbol off the tail gate. But that was also a show truck, hah.

'95 Civic de-badged, it completely then i had a bunch of dudes in college make fun of my "turbo'd integra".

but my Evo Viii, i left the in the middle of the trunk and the one on the front bumper. I like the way the silver symbols kinda compliments the almost murdered out style i have going.
Old Mar 12, 2008, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
why do i see so many evos and even wrxs with no badges? is it because of security reasons? i think it makes the car less attractive... i think the evo with all its original badges are beautiful, what do you guys think?

just wondering because im getting my evo this weekend (will post pics as soon as i get it), and it has all the orignal badging but if debadging will lower the chances of my car getting jacked, i guess ill have to settle for the plain look

i narrowed down my choices to these 2 evos .before choosing the blue ix just waiting to go to the credit union to approve for the new car rate. done deal though.

26,000$/10k miles but has tons of mods ( i wanted a stock evo) so i didnt choose this one but look at the plain trunk.

26,995$/12k miles but i went to the dealership and lowered that price to 24,995$ (completely stock with the badges)

thanks in advance for all inputs
Great choice on color. Even better price. I debadged mine because I like the clean look. Some folks tell me people will think it's a lancer. I say, I don't care. When I'm behind the wheel I know what I'm driving. Congrats on the new car.
Old Mar 12, 2008, 08:32 AM

I took all the emblems off my O3 EVO and just left the on the front and on the trunk with carbon fiber layovers. It look pretty nice. I have always said "Less is more". Know what i mean? But it all comes down to preference. I have taken all the emblems off all my vehicle and the pin stripping too. I like to have a nice clean look. that's my two cents worth. Good luck with the IX!
Old Mar 12, 2008, 01:21 PM

i love debadge car i think they look 10x time better