Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

for drivers who are on the other side...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2008, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for drivers who are on the other side...

this is obviously a predominantly LHD forum but a lot of us guys own RHD evos and find it very hard to source certain parts/accessories. I've been looking for a RH-gauge pod for my IX_MR months now which has proven futile thus far.

Could anyone point me to where I can find these gauge pods for RH-evos and I hope this thread will assist others who are seeking other parts for same...
THANKS!!!
Old Mar 6, 2008, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

I assume you are talking about the stock gauges, but if you are there is a right up on how to tilt them towards the driver using thinly cut pieces of pipe. it looks nice. As for other aftermarket options, I cannot remember seeing any. If I do however, I will be sure to let you know.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hellcat
I assume you are talking about the stock gauges, but if you are there is a right up on how to tilt them towards the driver using thinly cut pieces of pipe. it looks nice. As for other aftermarket options, I cannot remember seeing any. If I do however, I will be sure to let you know.
Please do....anyone one else and I actually mean the pillar gauge pods 52mm and/or 60mm
Old Mar 8, 2008, 06:24 AM
Evolving Member

Probably with something like that is to see if there's a UK mitsu forums and see if anyone's selling anything. Or maybe keep in eye open on ebay. There's a couple of nice JDM importers on there that might be able to find something for you!
Old Dec 9, 2008, 10:00 PM

bump im looking for a rhd pillar pod with no luck too....