Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Stock Turbo Unite!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2008, 08:34 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedJunkyz
Wait there is a video on this? hmm let me see it
Yea starting MIKE aka pilot! driver manny produced by master jimmy LOL coming out soon. Hey he did show me how to cut 1.6 all day long.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 11:03 AM

Just got my tune at DB Performance by Shane. Great guy! Fit me even though he had a busy weekend and I made 304WHP and 297FtLb on a stock exhaust manifold and O2 house with a my Buschur HFC and other bolt ons. Overall I'm happy with my cars performance I can't wait to get ported manifolds and bigger breathers! Not sure if I'm going to do a testpipe I would feel like a dick.

Shane's the man!
Old Apr 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Manny@TopLevelPerformance
Thanks mike after watching your learn to drive a race car video! I made it to the 11'sec mark but i really wanna thank junior for all his help with setting up the map on my car..
Wait there is a video on this? hmm let me see it
What do you need help on?

Yea starting MIKE aka pilot! driver manny produced by master jimmy LOL coming out soon. Hey he did show me how to cut 1.6 all day long.
Haha thanks Manny.. next time out you're cutting 1.5's and 11.6-7 I'm still waiting on the footage from Island when the STI kid had the camera..

Last edited by Wiznaz; Apr 28, 2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: sp
Old Apr 28, 2008, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=Wiznaz;5599302]What do you need help on?

nothing really I just like to watch vids.....Im going to the Auto-x next year, my car won't be done until then....
Old Apr 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
Account Disabled

We should all make up a date with all the stock turbo evo's and come out to island raceway, Make it and all out war LOL.. .

Last edited by Gavin@TopLevelPerformance; Apr 28, 2008 at 03:21 PM.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

SJ Do you mean you wont be completely modded till next year or you car wont be on the road till next year?
Old Apr 28, 2008, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Manny I think we're going to have to do an internet timeslip war. With gas as expensive as it is & these Evo's drinking more than an alcoholic family it might not be feasable. Especially us 5 speed folks. I can't wait to see what mine can do. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can get to the track.

Last edited by shunderwunder; Apr 28, 2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:19 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by shunderwunder
Manny I think we're going to have to do an internet timeslip war. With gas as expensive as it is & these Evo's drinking more than an alcoholic family it might not be feasable. Especially us 5 speed folks. I can't wait to see what mine can do. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can get to the track.
LOL i know dude we all feel the pain of gas prices man . But hey you only live ones im trying to have all the fun i can now i dont drink i dont smoke my evo is my anti drug..LOL.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:08 PM
Evolved Member

Me to, my Evo drinks enough for the both of us. I just cant see driving to NY to go to the strip. I'd love to though. I was thinking of driving to Orlando to go to an open skid pad day (do pretty much what you want). I decided against that also.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:32 PM
Account Disabled

Me to, my Evo drinks enough for the both of us. I just cant see driving to NY to go to the strip. I'd love to though. I was thinking of driving to Orlando to go to an open skid pad day (do pretty much what you want). I decided against that also.
Hey when ever your down to come down pm me man we should all have a stock turbo evo orgy . I really wanna see whats the most i can do with the setup i have now im thinking a little race gas it will go 11.6 or maybe 11.5 got to talk to junior about it see what he thinks of the idea???.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

Hey when ever your down to come down pm me man we should all have a stock turbo evo orgy . I really wanna see whats the most i can do with the setup i have now im thinking a little race gas it will go 11.6 or maybe 11.5 got to talk to junior about it see what he thinks of the idea???.
Are any women involved lol...
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

What a bout a meet in the middle? I'm trying my best
Old Apr 28, 2008, 07:03 PM
Account Disabled

Are any women involved lol...
We should call it bang-evo....LOL..i wish man girls for some reason dont like evo's???or its just me i mean i got more *** with my 86 plymoth spirit..LOL.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

We should call it bang-evo....LOL..i wish man girls for some reason dont like evo's???or its just me i mean i got more *** with my 86 plymoth spirit..LOL.
So true. It's sad that the Evo only attracts young guys & very few girls. I couldn't believe what a chick magnet my Cooper S was. Guys could give a sh*t less about it but the ladies loved it. Man I miss that car some times. That is untill I step on the gas in the Evo. The MINI was a lot on fun in the twisties though.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 07:37 PM
Account Disabled

So true. It's sad that the Evo only attracts young guys & very few girls. I couldn't believe what a chick magnet my Cooper S was. Guys could give a sh*t less about it but the ladies loved it. Man I miss that car some times. That is untill I step on the gas in the Evo. The MINI was a lot on fun in the twisties though.
Its so true man...

Quick Reply: Stock Turbo Unite!