Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ferrari 360 vs Evo IX (not a kill story)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eficker
Lol. Thanks for the vouch. Yeah, the 20's aren't helping anything.

Saw your sig, dude, you dont want an innovate, buy the zeitronix, i think you'll be happier. I own both.

Erich,

Are you going to bring to strap it on the dyno and see what it does?

P.S: I will be getting a tune soon from you once I get my cams.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
the DRINK!! lol. Thanks for propagating that pic one more time.

+1 for your seat brackets and [BINARY]. Shouldn't you have called it 01101010100101010001001011 though? rofl
Any chance I can get yo.

True nerds know it by 01101010100101010001001011.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nicely optioned car, but that body kit is terrible imo, especially the front air dams. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. FWIW, I disagree on both the build quality of the Ferrari 360, and the performance, but I never had mine on the track, so take it for what its worth. Power wise my evo would do circles around my 360, but the handling was to kill for (until it got spun out and totaled, lol). Mine was a very solid car, and I would have happily put 100K on the odometer. I was actually really bummed out when the insurance company totaled it, even though it netted me WAY more money than fixing it would have. I'll buy another, but it will be a Stradale this time, and no one else will drive it.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:21 AM
Evolving Member

Ok just wondering, how does a guy owe you $100k+ dollars? From your profile you own a scooter shop? Did he buy a bunch of scooters or parts from you or something and never pay you back?
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Holy **** Erich, those wheels FTL... Automatically lowers the resale value (insert barfing emoticon). Agree with Riley completely

Anyway, pretty much all us Utah dudes would vouch for Erich. He's a great guy, and an even better tuner!

And Jared, way to bring that picture up again, that thing is ANCIENT (like, back when we were all friends...)

GL with selling it Erich... Wish I was a rich ol' douche bag and could afford buying a second car (and that car to begin with), since that thing would be insta-death in the winter.

Last edited by UT_Evo; Mar 20, 2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dsevo
Nicely optioned car, but that body kit is terrible imo, especially the front air dams. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. FWIW, I disagree on both the build quality of the Ferrari 360, and the performance, but I never had mine on the track, so take it for what its worth. Power wise my evo would do circles around my 360, but the handling was to kill for (until it got spun out and totaled, lol). Mine was a very solid car, and I would have happily put 100K on the odometer. I was actually really bummed out when the insurance company totaled it, even though it netted me WAY more money than fixing it would have. I'll buy another, but it will be a Stradale this time, and no one else will drive it.
Nice to hear another opinion. Sorry for your loss. I admit the evo has a lot more development into it. yeah, i dunno about the body kit and wheels, but thats how i got it, so not much i can do! lol.

Originally Posted by yoda
Ok just wondering, how does a guy owe you $100k+ dollars? From your profile you own a scooter shop? Did he buy a bunch of scooters or parts from you or something and never pay you back?
He owes me almost double what you stated. I do more than sell scooters. If you'd like a copy of my full financials you can contact my accountant. How much money do you make?

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Holy **** Erich, those wheels FTL... Automatically lowers the resale value (insert barfing emoticon). Agree with Riley completely

Anyway, pretty much all us Utah dudes would vouch for Erich. He's a great guy, and an even better tuner!

And Jared, way to bring that picture up again, that thing is ANCIENT (like, back when we were all friends...)

GL with selling it Erich... Wish I was a rich ol' douche bag and could afford buying a second car (and that car to begin with), since that thing would be insta-death in the winter.
Lol, thanks jake. Funny how everyone goes into hibernation for the winter around here. I'm sure we'll run into each other soon...
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yoda
Just because he gave him a 360 doesn't mean he owes him $100K plus. If there's an $80K lean on the car he only really gave him $20k. The op said there's a lien on the car.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:42 AM
JKD
Evolving Member

I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. Good luck!
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JKD
I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. Good luck!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by frenchy99
Nah, i dont want this thing to have any problems. Dynos are hard on cars, and i cant risk it. Much easier on the car just getting on the throttle while in motion than it sitting stationary on the dyno. I dont think the cooling system is all that great either, especially stopped.

Its supposed to be like 400 at the crank or so, i'd bet it makes not much more than a properly tuned stage 2 evo.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Lol, thanks jake. Funny how everyone goes into hibernation for the winter around here. I'm sure we'll run into each other soon...
Whatever dude, the still ACTIVE Evo's in Utah crew went on a drive just last Saturday

But I'm sure I'll see you around, I've still gotta bring the Porsche out to dyno sometime... Porsche builds quality that can handle a few dyno pulls... Unlike your "rarri"

And I'll probably see you out at the track more than once. Unless by run into me you're planning on crashing in to me, in which case... I'll take the Ferrari off your hands.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

nice job shutting everyone up Eficker.

good luck on the sale and recovering your losses
Old Mar 20, 2008, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

^ +1, sucks to hear, but for a minute I thought you were a bookie
Old Mar 20, 2008, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Whatever dude, the still ACTIVE Evo's in Utah crew went on a drive just last Saturday

But I'm sure I'll see you around, I've still gotta bring the Porsche out to dyno sometime... Porsche builds quality that can handle a few dyno pulls... Unlike your "rarri"

And I'll probably see you out at the track more than once. Unless by run into me you're planning on crashing in to me, in which case... I'll take the Ferrari off your hands.
Yeah, i never was much for group drives.

Let the record show that i've never crashed into anyone. So you'll be the first!!

Originally Posted by W0459732
nice job shutting everyone up Eficker.

good luck on the sale and recovering your losses
Thanks.

Originally Posted by vortech_g35
^ +1, sucks to hear, but for a minute I thought you were a bookie
<seinfeldVoice>I'm sorry, i'm not familiar iwth that term.</seinfeldVoice>
Old Mar 20, 2008, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

You're a better man than I am for lending someone that amount of money. If you have an accountant that looks after your finances you can't be doing too badly though. I still use my checkbook and the on-line bank statements to keep track of my finances.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 360 vs Evo IX (not a kill story)