Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fourgasm!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2003, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by WildRice

Where when??? Spill it.
Ears are perked here.
I'm contractually obligated not to discuss it till the publication - which is going to be like in 4 weeks - it will be good
Old Aug 4, 2003, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has to be a WORKS car.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

More like HIS OWN CAR
Old Aug 4, 2003, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
I'm contractually obligated not to discuss it till the publication - which is going to be like in 4 weeks - it will be good
Ohhh Goodie.....what a treat I can't wait......get over yourself already.......
Old Aug 4, 2003, 01:34 PM

al your a flipping idiot.

this was a tuner shoot out..

who tunes your car? you? wow you sure have become some wonder tuner.. for christs sake you couldnt even get your sti swapped wrx to near its potential.. i have a STOCK blocked WRX THAT HAS MORE POWER THEN YOUR STI SWAP WITH NOS!!!

some tuner you are..

Oh and al before you start commenting on things you dont know heres a reminder of what you should have been taught in school

SHUT THE HELL UP
Old Aug 4, 2003, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by HighWayDrifter
al your a flipping idiot.

this was a tuner shoot out..

who tunes your car? you? wow you sure have become some wonder tuner.. for christs sake you couldnt even get your sti swapped wrx to near its potential.. i have a STOCK blocked WRX THAT HAS MORE POWER THEN YOUR STI SWAP WITH NOS!!!

some tuner you are..

Oh and al before you start commenting on things you dont know heres a reminder of what you should have been taught in school

SHUT THE HELL UP
My stock block STI made 417 wheel hp with no nos. It was well over 520 wheel hp on nos.

Like you are really making 520 wheel hp - please put down the pipe bro

If your making so much power - where are your time slips to back up your fantasy >>???

IF you are really making 520 wheel hp on a stock block wrx you better buy some bullet proof underwear to protect your nuts from all the engine pieces that will be flying through the firewall - - but I guess that just a perfect example of shiv style tuning jobs

I'm much more impressed by my set up - which was made with my own two hands - - than by something you bought second hand which was made by shiv anyway

In any event - the wrx project was my first turbo car so it was a learning bed - I've learned a lot and it shows as my evo is the fastest and most powerful in the usa by a very large margin

Everyone knows you are shiv's little boy who is assigned by him (along with a few others) to make obnoxious and insulting posts whenever i try and speak my mind here - keep up the good work !

Last edited by Alfriedesq; Aug 4, 2003 at 02:20 PM.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by limey
Ohhh Goodie.....what a treat I can't wait......get over yourself already.......
What can I say man - dont buy that issue! I'm sure it will be a very high selling issue as I have disclosed all my secret ideas and methods
Old Aug 4, 2003, 02:30 PM

ya your right im not running nos and i dont have 520 whp.. which i doubt you had on nos.. if you did please provide a dyno sheet as last i saw you were only doing 418 or so whp..

That my freind i have you beat on.. And last i checked my stock wrx was well withing specs compression wise as well as lingevity wise..

Oh and im about as much of shivs boy as david from works is.. And no im not assigned to attack you i have been doing that on my own free will for well over a year and a half now.

See my problem is this.. I suffer from a rare disorder called WANAMAKEANIDIOTSHUTittis. It is a rare genetic mutation that causes me to verbaly assault people who have moronic tendancies.. Well now that i have explained my illness now maybe the world can understand why i post the things i do..

IM JUST SAYING WHAT THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY WISHES THEY COULD SAY TO YOU..

Cause honestly i dont give a flying crap what the hell you think of me.. And to be honest i think it is fun, as your responses provide endless hours of intraweb entertainment. I guess i have that morbid intrest in seeing how a glutenous idiot such as your self reacts to certain types of remarks.

And jigga please your remarks about your dyno copetition were top notch but you forgot one thing al.. in order to have people show up and compete against you they have to at least respect you in some way.. And as any former or current scooby owner would know you have a tenacious tendency of erroding any and all respect people have for you with your immature and down right MORONIC comments.
but hey that is just my two cents..

And i am dead sure your not the fastest evo in the US man as the US is alot larger then 3 or 4 internet forums.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 02:32 PM

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
What can I say man - dont buy that issue! I'm sure it will be a very high selling issue as I have disclosed all my secret ideas and methods
Hell im going to buy it just for the damn laughs.. hahaha
i can see it now

"See in order to see full bossot at 9900rmp's you need to get teh fullay syntehtic muffler bearing oil from my freinds XYZ shop..."

hahahaa

damn im a shait talker aint i...
Old Aug 4, 2003, 06:15 PM
EvoM Guru

So is some one going to scan and post the Fourgasm artical?