Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

evo I-III information

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2003, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo I-III information

i have done many searches on evolutionm.net, but the majority of results returned do not contain much information about the first three models of the evolution....little tidbits yes, but no details on the specifications, various modifications which can be performed, etc...

as such, "evolution I/II/III" searched on google yields lackluster results, mainly pertaining to the history of the lancer evolution series

for the owners of previous evolutions on this website, or any members who are aware of such links/web forums with solid information and technical resources (such as evolutionm.net ) would you be willing to post some sites?

thanks

Last edited by akademiks; Aug 3, 2003 at 10:29 PM.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 04:08 AM
Evolved Member

I believe there is a Evo Encyclopedia on the "Features" area of evolutionm.net. Check there. I know they discuss each and every Evo ever made.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 04:12 AM
Evolving Member

Try here also...http://www.lancerregister.com
also go to Aussie section on this site. There should be few guys who have some useful info for ya.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 05:33 AM
Evolving Member

I think this is specifically what you are looking for
Evolution I to III Guide
Aston
Old Aug 4, 2003, 05:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Lightsped
I believe there is a Evo Encyclopedia on the "Features" area of evolutionm.net. Check there. I know they discuss each and every Evo ever made.
this one?

https://www.evolutionm.net/features/article/lanevo/20

very good article, although only the first page contains the information i'm looking for, the rest is obviously generalized through all evolutions, but on the 7th and 8th page, it reads "2003 Mitsubishi Evolution"

although the Lancer Register looks promising....hope i can learn about the evo's beginnings....
Old Aug 4, 2003, 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

SCC did a write up on their website about the transition from each Evolution that came out. It's still on their site. Just browse it or search for Evolution. It's a great article.

www.sportcompactcarweb.com