Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

new website idea, need feedback

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2008, 12:29 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
new website idea, need feedback

I got an idea. you know how all these forums including evom how you cant post any negative experiences with venders. Well i was thinking how about someone creating a website where its strickly business experiences, good or bad. a place to share anything you want. that way people could use their own brains to what is good or bad instead of letting moderators choose. also, even though business do take care of any problems, its good to hear the whole story from people.
threads here and everywhere else gets deleted because people dont talk to the vendor first. I know I would take any problems with vendors into consideration when buying products even though they take care of things. if 80% of the time there is a problem but they work it out. I still probably dont wanna hassle with the problems to begin with. what you guys think of this idea/
Old Apr 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kind of a good idea i suppose, i am just lucky and have not had any bad experiences...then again there is always the better business bureau lmao!