Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

High PSI boost controllers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2008, 12:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kcevo
That or have you're tuner get in touch with me as I'm a Pro Dealer as well and have the settings for the sensor to work with the Vpro.
I would greatly appreciate that. Can you PM me your number? Ill have him give you a call on Monday, he is out of the shop for the rest of the week. Also how muche experience do you have with the world boost controller? Im considering that one, the Greddy Profec B II, and if possible the EVC if Sean has a way to use it. I think the NLR AMS-1000 is a bit out of my price range. Thanks again, Im hoping we wont run into too many problems.
Old Apr 11, 2008, 05:46 AM
Evolving Member

very good info on types of EBCs... subscribed..
Old Apr 11, 2008, 05:48 AM
Evolving Member

does anyone know how the GREDDY PRofec SPEC B II is? is it a good ebc and are they pretty easy to use?

Last edited by dsm2308; Apr 11, 2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2008, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BluByYouEvoVIII
I would greatly appreciate that. Can you PM me your number? Ill have him give you a call on Monday, he is out of the shop for the rest of the week. Also how muche experience do you have with the world boost controller? Im considering that one, the Greddy Profec B II, and if possible the EVC if Sean has a way to use it. I think the NLR AMS-1000 is a bit out of my price range. Thanks again, Im hoping we wont run into too many problems.
Sent you a PM to pass to you're tuner.

I've never used the WE boost controller just read up on it, also this one is priced higher than the AMS-1000 actually unless you're talking about the one w/o the touch screen. There is also the AMS-500, but I beleive it is limited to 40psi internal sensor.

I've used the Greddy Profec B spec 2 in many applications and it is simpe to setup and switch between you're a and b settings. I've never used it though in a high boost situation like at it's maxl, prolly 30psi is the most on that boost controller personally.