Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

clear bra spray

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2008, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boricua_Evo
Yes it's blue! not illegal.

Try something like This

thanks for that link it just made my day... well sorta
Old May 1, 2008, 12:01 AM
Evolving Member

That duplicolor stuff looks really cool. I'll have to go to the Kragen near me to check it out. Be perfect for when I have to drive down highway 5 to visit all the extended family.
Old May 1, 2008, 04:18 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by inco9nito99
Thanks Mr. Smartypants!

I've already looked through everything that is local to me, and noone sells the stuff from their website. I plan on trying to call today and see what I can find out.

I just am looking for anyone that has some first hand experience buying the stuff from a local store.
Old May 1, 2008, 05:23 AM
Evolved Member

i would never spray that duplicolor on my car....then wash it with a powerwasher...never
Old May 1, 2008, 08:44 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by EvoDom
i would never spray that duplicolor on my car....then wash it with a powerwasher...never
They say soap and water works just fine too. You don't need to use a power washer.
Old May 1, 2008, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

I'm in Chicago and Murrays/Autozone carries it, (where I bought mine). To tell you the truth it comes off pretty easily, just pretend you're giving your car a hand carwash at home, that's the effort involved and it comes right off. Nothing to worry about and does NOTHING, but protect your car's luster/finish -not diminish it, hell people who know me, KNOW me and how **** I can be and I use it regularly.
Old May 3, 2008, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

You dont want to put a cleat bra I have it on my evo which it came stock like that and after a couple of years you will be able to tell where the clear bra starts and it does not look good.
Old May 7, 2008, 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That duplicolor stuff looks very cool. From what I undersand there is also a professionally sprayed kind of tuff clearcoat that you can have sprayed as well. It looks just like normal clear and is blended in on the front, a lot of the Porsche guys here in Dallas are sarting to use it. Cannot even tell it is there exept that they are not getting chips in their paint on trips or track days.