Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Look what I did today

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2003, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn Rich, sorry to hear that. Good luck getting it fixed. I am working on the other stuff you pm'd me about. Later bro ! You sure you don't wanna just replace the exhaust with a brand new RMR or AMS catback. ****, hop on the Thermal R&D group buy I have going on right now- $559 SHIPPED !!!
Old Aug 11, 2003, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol Dustin...always plugging! Yeah a new exhaust has already been in the works, I'm getting the "revised for the US EVO 8" JIC full titanium cat-back pretty much for free...don't ask...let's just say my kneepads are pretty worn right now. I took the car by a shop today (I deal pretty much exclusively with bodyshops at work), and my buddy hooked me up. I'll be getting the bumper sanded and painted, and also the 2 wicked dents in the a-pillar (from an eze-up falling on it at the racetrack grrrrrr) done for $500 total. He usually charges $500 for each, so I guess it wasn't too bad. I know this guy, he's performed absolute miracles on my roomie's ITR among others. The bad part about the a-pillar is there were no scrapes and absolutely no paint damage, but almost the whole pillar needs to be painted because it's double sided and the dents can't be rolled from the inside, so he has to take them apart and repaint that as well. word to the wise: always check your eze-up anchors on a windy day at the racetrack!!!