Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

how much power?????

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2008, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
345-360 nothing more than that on pump gas
Old Jun 4, 2008, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gamebred26
How do you know he is the best? Have you ever seen one of his tunes? Do you know how to tune or know what to look for? Or are you basing that on a WOT dyno pull number?

I'm not saying he is or he isn't but I am kind of sick of people saying this BS and not basing it on anything.

Take the time to learn a little about something you'll be suprised at what you find.
I dont know how to tune, I am judging my opinion on drivability, ignition timing, knock count and A/F ratio. Sean Ivey did my tune I am more than happy with the numbers I produced and the safety margin to redline.

Now modding cars for the past 14yrs and being around tuners for that amount of time seeing and learning what they do gives me the right to say Sean Ivey is the best or one of the best.

For you to knock me and dont know me maybe you should learn something. I'm sick of people on these forums thinking they are GOD and have to judge others because they think they know more than the next guy.

Last edited by philevo; Jun 4, 2008 at 07:25 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Who knocked you? You answered my question in the first sentence. I don't need to read anymore.

You can't say someone is the best at something or one of the best , when you do not even understand what it is they do.

It's like saying :

" That guy is the best chess player in NJ. Do you know how to play chess? No. But he wins a lot. So he is the best.

Well who is his competition? How good are they? I don't know."

Makes no sense.

Trust me just because a car is not knocking...does not mean it is tuned to it's best performance capabilities..
Old Jun 4, 2008, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gamebred26
Who knocked you? You answered my question in the first sentence. I don't need to read anymore.

You can't say someone is the best at something or one of the best , when you do not even understand what it is they do.

It's like saying :

" That guy is the best chess player in NJ. Do you know how to play chess? No. But he wins a lot. So he is the best.

Well who is his competition? How good are they? I don't know."

Makes no sense.

Trust me just because a car is not knocking...does not mean it is tuned to it's best performance capabilities..
Even though I said I dont know how to tune doesnt mean I dont know what to look for in a tune.

I came here (evom) to make friends and to share/gain knowledge about the car.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That'll be my next year's mod then I should be set for the life of my Evo.