Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Extreme Motorsports 10 sec Street Car

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2008, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice video... who one the second race?
Old May 22, 2008, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
No, Probably because nobody has seen a car from your camp in quite some time.. Congrats on the times.. Nice to see another evo running at NOPI.. we opted not to go to MIR since it wasnt a points race..

put all the info up on the below link and well let it be known your back..

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=344544
done
Old May 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Fast car! About time you guys post up a video of your evo.

Now lets get into the 9's .
Old May 23, 2008, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

all in due time
Old May 23, 2008, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It is definitely way late in the game, but trapping 140 is always nice. Just have to figure out how to drive/launch it, and then it will show some impressive ETs.
Old May 23, 2008, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

It's good to see you still around Sean! I was just thinking about you the other day. I talked with Frank from BOTI and he was telling me you guys will be there at the BOTI event at MIR late June. It will be a pleasure meeting you and the crew.

The evo looks slick man! Love the stock look to it other then the hood. Those are some very impressive times. Good luck and hope to see you in June!
Old May 23, 2008, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
It is definitely way late in the game, but trapping 140 is always nice. Just have to figure out how to drive/launch it, and then it will show some impressive ETs.
We've had the stuff for a while, it's just that now we're a vendor here and we want to try to market to more people. We believe we have a great product and want to get it out there to the masses. All of our X prototypes will be finished up within the next week, along with our own reflash. We have a few projects on the horizon that will definitly make some people stand up and take notice. Sure we're a bit late in the internet game but better late then never.

Last edited by thestereogod; May 23, 2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old May 23, 2008, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Assuming you're not Sean, I know you guys have had stuff. Sean and I ran together at Capitol a full 3 years ago. I was clicking low 12s, and he was hitting 11.6s or so at 119 without much done to the Evo. Of course, I did all my DCEVO Dyno Days there, too. Just surprised to see you jumping out at the track now all the sudden. It is great to be that fast in a DD, but there are non-shop cars doing that, too, so there's a long ways to go to play with the big boys like you used to. Ah, the good ole days. Extreme is who got me into modding to begin with back in 1998 with my 1g TSi...
Old May 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
Former Sponsor

nice job
Old May 23, 2008, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

great video... the car looked great this past weekend at MIR, cant wait to see it back in action at BOTI. Good Job to the Extreme Motorsports team for finally bring the car out to the NOPI events.
Old May 23, 2008, 01:02 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice job... I posted it on my forum as well, http://www.racevideoforums.com/forum...treet-car.html
Old May 23, 2008, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Assuming you're not Sean, I know you guys have had stuff. Sean and I ran together at Capitol a full 3 years ago. I was clicking low 12s, and he was hitting 11.6s or so at 119 without much done to the Evo. Of course, I did all my DCEVO Dyno Days there, too. Just surprised to see you jumping out at the track now all the sudden. It is great to be that fast in a DD, but there are non-shop cars doing that, too, so there's a long ways to go to play with the big boys like you used to. Ah, the good ole days. Extreme is who got me into modding to begin with back in 1998 with my 1g TSi...
No I'm not Sean He ended up running an 11.3 on the stock turbo no N2o.But all in all, the reason Sean hasn't been on the scene much is he's been so busy with the shop it's hard t make time for it, your livlihood comes before your hobby (yes I know the 2 are connected here). This year however we're trying to hit alot of the bigger events such as NOPI and whatever else we can make make it to. As far as this car playing with the big boys, it would be relatively easy for it to be made alot faster considering it still has A/C, power steering, full interior, etc. Knocking more time off isnt a huge issue for the car but Sean wants to keep it like it is because he enjoys it (however I may try to talk him into getting into the 9's ) . As I said though, we have a few"projects" on the horizon that will definitly turn some heads. Stay tuned to our vendor area for more info on that.

Last edited by thestereogod; May 23, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old May 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mellon
nice job... I posted it on my forum as well, http://www.racevideoforums.com/forum...treet-car.html
thanks!
Old May 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no problem, been following you guys forever since my brother had a couple of dsm's and I have a TT stealth and now an EVO as of last year. We're big fans!
Old May 23, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

is it just me or can he not launch that car???

Quick Reply: Extreme Motorsports 10 sec Street Car