Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2008, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some people are just ridiculous about cars and just plain dont understand + could care less about others rights and thats the truth 2003 cobra mustang loud trust me i know
Old Jun 14, 2008, 09:50 PM

I got in a little dispute with my neighbor awhile back cause he woke me up at 2am when I had to work at 6am. He was all cool when I asked him to turn down the music, the neighborly thing to do rather than call the cops. About 20 minutes later comes banging on my door telling me "don't tell me how to live my life". I was like WTF psycho. Anyways he parks next to me and it always right on the line. I haven't said anything cause technically he is in his spot and he hasn't doored my car, yet. I check that side everyday and I swear the first time he leaves a mark I'm gonna stalk this guy to location away from public viewing and I'm gonna roll his *** sooo f@#%in bad. Wow that feels better. Anyways I hate neighbors, unless they are hot chicks that sunbathe nude.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 02:15 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TOX)(C
I got in a little dispute with my neighbor awhile back cause he woke me up at 2am when I had to work at 6am. He was all cool when I asked him to turn down the music, the neighborly thing to do rather than call the cops. About 20 minutes later comes banging on my door telling me "don't tell me how to live my life". I was like WTF psycho. Anyways he parks next to me and it always right on the line. I haven't said anything cause technically he is in his spot and he hasn't doored my car, yet. I check that side everyday and I swear the first time he leaves a mark I'm gonna stalk this guy to location away from public viewing and I'm gonna roll his *** sooo f@#%in bad. Wow that feels better. Anyways I hate neighbors, unless they are hot chicks that sunbathe nude.
HAHA I want those neighbors
Old Jun 15, 2008, 02:48 AM
Evolved Member

That is rediculous.What a cry baby.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 02:35 PM
Evolving Member

"not really interested in anything you have to say"

WOW

He obviously feels entitled to give his lame opinion. what a tool. You're doing the right thing at this point and the letter was clear and concise.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 02:44 PM
Evolving Member

I agree give him the flaming dookie bag asap!!!!!
Old Jun 15, 2008, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

i had some lady from across the street complain the other day about my exhaust..

"until you get your muffler fixed could you please not let your car idle?" she said

now if i lived in a quiet area i would understand...but i live in the middle of downtown...im not the only one making noise at 1am, every other car driving by is a rice rocket with a fart can or a harley that could wake the dead....

Last edited by kstpeter33; Jun 15, 2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 03:01 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by kstpeter33
so now i make sure to take the parking spot right in front of her apartment every night and let the TT run...is that mean? lol
That will definitely have a positive impact on the inherent need to coexist with other humans. Brilliant.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kstpeter33
i had some lady from across the street complain the other day about my exhaust..

"until you get your muffler fixed could you please not let your car idle?" she said

now if i lived in a quiet area i would understand...but i live in the middle of downtown...im not the only one making noise at 1am, every other car driving by is a rice rocket with a fart can or a harley that could wake the dead

so now i make sure to take the parking spot right in front of her apartment every night and let the TT run...is that mean? lol
something i would do
Old Jun 15, 2008, 04:40 PM

I hate douchbag neighbour ... like the old lady that shares the same driveway as us. She complained that we drive on her side of the driveway and actually put up some divider between our driveway. Well at least after that she stop bugging us.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

The HOA meeting is this tues (17th). Cant wait to check it out. I know this douche will be there
Old Jun 15, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

2 more days. i want to hear about this
Old Jun 15, 2008, 07:08 PM

hmmm i had the same problem with my neighbour, i think there's just d*cks all over the world. After a few harsh words were exchanged he's never said anything since then, probably wasn't the right way to go about it but he told me i should park my car away somewhere on the street, im sure you know what my response was
When i wen't to get my car registered i found a complaint at the police station about the noise? Shame i can't tell if it was him or not...
Old Jun 15, 2008, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

subscribed to find out the results.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 07:55 PM
Evolving Member

Ide tell him to GTFO.
How stupid does this sound.

WHEN YOU LEAVE IN THE MORNING LEAVE ASAP. DONT LET YOUR CAR WARM. OR IM TAKIN YOU TO COART.

LOL he would hate me .... I would be hittin 2 step shootin flames on his ***.

POP POP SHHHH POP POP SHHHH

Quick Reply: Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...