Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2008, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
someone probably suggested this, but too lazy to real every single page. Just bang his wife, girlfriend, and/or daughter and tape it.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 08:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FJF
That will definitely have a positive impact on the inherent need to coexist with other humans. Brilliant.

yes i know, the most mature thing to do, but this is the same lady that has rearended my car twice while trying to park her car...and she constantly takes 2 parking spots on a street even though she has a driveway unlike most of the other apartments on the street
Old Jun 15, 2008, 08:34 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KS_Evo9
Ide tell him to GTFO.
How stupid does this sound.

WHEN YOU LEAVE IN THE MORNING LEAVE ASAP. DONT LET YOUR CAR WARM. OR IM TAKIN YOU TO COART.

LOL he would hate me .... I would be hittin 2 step shootin flames on his ***.

POP POP SHHHH POP POP SHHHH
That does sound very stupid.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by subrwho
What a *****!!!!
I hate people that have to find a way to be a jackass just because they have a miserable life!
+1...what a stuttering *****!
Old Jun 15, 2008, 08:45 PM
Evolved Member

you have gfot to be joking me!!! 28 pages for a stupid *** unjustified noise complaint!! tell them i will see you in court end of story.How many times do you look forward to hearing the same **** 381 times over?and the same exact post is on socalevo.net with the same stupid answers!!! i am sick of seeing this thread on both homepages everytime i get on this sh%t!!!! lock this stupid thread.it is like petty trailertrash drama.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scumrat
you have gfot to be joking me!!! 28 pages for a stupid *** unjustified noise complaint!! tell them i will see you in court end of story.How many times do you look forward to hearing the same **** 381 times over?and the same exact post is on socalevo.net with the same stupid answers!!! i am sick of seeing this thread on both homepages everytime i get on this sh%t!!!! lock this stupid thread.it is like petty trailertrash drama.
thanks homie ... glad you like reading this thread
Old Jun 15, 2008, 10:12 PM
Evolved Member

If you dont like it, dont read it.

Pretty simple.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 11:39 PM
Evolving Member

or GTFO
Old Jun 16, 2008, 08:06 AM
Evolving Member

LOL you must be that guys angry neighbor! right?
Old Jun 16, 2008, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

The only resolution I can see to this matter is to bang his wife. That'll take the focus off of your exhaust.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by macPSU
PLEASE accept the offer to appear on Judge Judy if it arises. I would die to see this court case! (if it gets to that point of course)
Probably the only court that would take a case like this.

Most Judges would dismiss it out of hand and probably fine him for wasting their time.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

looking forward to the 17th.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 11:10 AM

Is there something your leaving out of this story? Just thought Id ask cuz it seems weird that he would complain with your car just at idle. I had complaints from one of my neighbors once, but thats because my stupid friends would come over and rev all night long. Problem fixed tho by now and were back to normal good status.

Anyways I also leave my car to idle for at least about a minute ever time i start it. Not sure what he can do about it, but how about just trying to minimize your idle time and talk to your friends about it.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 12:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dyablo
Is there something your leaving out of this story? Just thought Id ask cuz it seems weird that he would complain with your car just at idle. I had complaints from one of my neighbors once, but thats because my stupid friends would come over and rev all night long. Problem fixed tho by now and were back to normal good status.

Anyways I also leave my car to idle for at least about a minute ever time i start it. Not sure what he can do about it, but how about just trying to minimize your idle time and talk to your friends about it.

I wish I knew what other issues this guys has with me. All I know my next door neighbors told me this guy hates kids and people making noises in the garage .... I should hire a private gardener to start trimming the bushes in front of his window at 5am
Old Jun 16, 2008, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

u can try put a cone near ur exhaust to absorb some of the noise or makes it bounce to other house ...

Quick Reply: Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...