Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy is a pain in the ***. Take him to court and make a fool of him. He is just *****ing because he can. With him just returning your letter proves that he is a A@@hole! Good luck and let us know what happens.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

Updates?
Old Jun 17, 2008, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

Damn, I can't believe that I just read all 28 pages.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by derangedazn
The dude never opened his letter.

I cant wait for the outcome of this meeting....you should read it infront of the group along with pass out pics of what he did/wrote.
Yes, I saw that but what he wrote was good. The letter he wrote was that long list of words just under the pics.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
OP can you update the first post with the current events. I don't have the time to sift through all 28 pages.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by RedLanEVO
Damn, I can't believe that I just read all 28 pages.
Yeah me either....
Old Jun 17, 2008, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Im curious what the out come of this is going to be... I really don't see the A-hole having a leg to stand on.

PS. buy a motorcycle
Old Jun 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Send Gueuto over to this guys house knocking at 5:30!
Old Jun 17, 2008, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448
OP can you update the first post with the current events. I don't have the time to sift through all 28 pages.
first of all, the Boston Celtics deserved the win

.....well the HOA meeting took 20 mins. I got to meet the 7 board members of the HOA. That douche didnt show up . I presented the facts (those listed documentations) and the funny thing is, 4 of the men in the board said out loud to each other "what is this guys problem complaining about Dan's Lancer". They all agree that this so called neighbor of mine must be informed that he has nothing to support his complaints. The HOA board agreed to send a letter (would of told him to his face if he showed up) to Mr. Alex, telling him to take this matter outside the HOA (the courts i guess). I ended the meeting by thanking everyone for listening. That is all for now. ....

its his turn now....

Last edited by MR Dan; Jun 17, 2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
awesome, you have a cool HOA it seems.

Your neighbor will just give you sh*t anytime he can regardless of what the HOA or anyone else says. Now, you can tell him, "Look, I have gone through all the proper channels and I am tired of your harassment. Next time you do I am filing a report with the police. Finally, unless you have some sort of apology lined up or some other constructive criticism EABOD and go F yourself."
Old Jun 17, 2008, 09:58 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Sounds good. Next time he contacts you in any derogatory way, file harassment. This guy is a jerk and needs to be put in his place.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Time to let the evo idle for an hour...buwhahahaha
Old Jun 18, 2008, 07:54 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I would correct the HOA, "it is not a lancer, eet ees an eevoluutionnn!"
Old Jun 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
Evolving Member

I'm pretty surprised by all of the childish remarks by some posters here suggesting you egg his Lexus and do launches infront of his house at 5 AM. Some people have no consideration for other human beings.

I didn't happen to read all 30 pages of this thread, but I did see his letter to the OP. It seems like he is genuinely trying to reach a common ground and trying not to be a dick. Some people don't give other people the benefit of the doubt. This guy sounds like he is trying to see both points of view, but he is voicing his complaint. I can't say that I blame him. My roommate has IX w/ a catless exhaust that is pretty deep and loud and its right outside my window. I tell him all the time the it's loud, and thankfully none of our neighbors have filed any formal complaints. I can see where this guy is coming from. I don't think he is asking too much, but perhaps the OP feels it is his right to let his car idle as long as he wants, and thats cool. I would suggest you speak with him man to man. Like I said, I haven't read all 30 pages and perhaps you have already.

I think that is what is wrong with America today where two people can't solve simple differences without having to go to home owners associations and the courts. Have some common courtesy for your fellow man, try to see things from a different perspective. Are you legally protected by the law and HOA's to continue your current activities? Yes, you probably are... but sometimes its better to take the higher ground and make friends with your neighbors.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 08:24 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
my family knows I am arriving from the rumble of my stock exhaust. I know my neighbor is near when his 993 turbo passes by and this is in a big subdivision with well insulated homes. maybe he just have a very keen sense of hearing

Quick Reply: Dispute with a neighbor's neighbor in my townhouse complex regarding my Evo...