Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Would I be nuts? Yes? No? Inside please...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2008, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would personally keep the WS6 and sell the other two to get the Evo. If it were a Z06, then I would probably keep it.

Then, instead of modding the crap out of the Evo, invest the mod money and get C6 Z06.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ARSENAL670
Thanks.....again, this is the reasoning behind my thinking.....plus i love the looks of the IX....

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinions....still not made up on what to do yet, but i did actually expect more "get rid of teh Vette and Jetta and get an Evo" responses, since i'm on an Evo board.....pretty cool to see some different opinons and thoughts.
I just saw that you're in Central NJ.

You don't happen to be around Old Bridge by chance and your WS6 doesn't happen to be black as well?

If so................

I think I've seen your WS6.

Keep the WS6 then; C5 Vettes are way too common compared to the WS6.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by 6-speed
I just saw that you're in Central NJ.

You don't happen to be around Old Bridge by chance and your WS6 doesn't happen to be black as well?

If so................

I think I've seen your WS6.

Keep the WS6 then; C5 Vettes are way too common compared to the WS6.
I am actually from the Old Bridge area - closer to New Brunswick though. Not a black WS6....

Sunset Orange Metallic. One of 303 in the last model year of production.

C5's are really common....hard to be different....i see less Evo's than C5's. And even less WS6's than the two combined.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by mac214
I would personally keep the WS6 and sell the other two to get the Evo. If it were a Z06, then I would probably keep it.

Then, instead of modding the crap out of the Evo, invest the mod money and get C6 Z06.

I'd definetly have to mod the Evo.....just a little to make it fun and spank some *** here and there...

....C6 ZR1? hmmmmmmmmmm.....someday.........someday after i make my 1st million...
Old Jun 25, 2008, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Ditch the Vette and store the WS6. I special ordered a 2002 SOM Z28 1SC "Stripper" (no power options, no t-tops) 6 speed (Hurst) and Eagle GS-C tires. I have never seen another one like it. I really kick myself in the **** for selling it (especially since it would have been paid for a long time ago). It not only was fast as hell, but it got the double take everywhere I went. SOM is without a doubt, the most beautiful color on an F-Body, bar none. Keep the Bird (or if you want to part with it, shoot me a pm)
Old Jun 25, 2008, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

who dosnt want a evo
Old Jun 25, 2008, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

I would deff go for it.. not even a choice... but with the clowness.. I am itching on 6'5" and I drive/drove a GSX that was less than 2 inchs off the ground.. talk about lookin funny lol. it was like gettin up off the ground.. and it didnt help that im over 300lbs.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
get the evo
Old Jun 26, 2008, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by FQ-300
Ditch the Vette and store the WS6. I special ordered a 2002 SOM Z28 1SC "Stripper" (no power options, no t-tops) 6 speed (Hurst) and Eagle GS-C tires. I have never seen another one like it. I really kick myself in the **** for selling it (especially since it would have been paid for a long time ago). It not only was fast as hell, but it got the double take everywhere I went. SOM is without a doubt, the most beautiful color on an F-Body, bar none. Keep the Bird (or if you want to part with it, shoot me a pm)

SOM > *. for F-bodys. Awesome that you were able to get a a 1SC stripper like that. I really dont think i will get rid of the WS6 ever though. Mine is mint, inside and out. She's a keeper.

I'll have to take the C5 out this weekend and let her stretch out a bit.....and re-group my thoughts...

Thanks guys...keep 'em comin'....