Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Turbo Acura Talon LOL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo Acura Talon LOL

I've seen my share of riced out cars but todays experience just blew them all away. I was sitting at a light and I saw a riced out eclipse go by. Black with a white body kit, a tall A!@ spoiler and bunch of decals. So i decided to follow it and take a closer look since i hadn't seen the car before. As we come to a light I'm sitting behind him and as i'm getting closer and closer I begin to see the badges.... Turbo on the left side and in the middle ..... ACURA. Yes Acura. I almost pissed my pants. So pulled up in front of him and i saw that it had the Talon emblem on the hood. So we come to a stop light and I roll my window down and say "nice acura" he says Thanks "is that a turbo" i asked him, he says yes at this point i want to crack up in his face but i proceeded to say "wow I should stay away from you then" he says "yeah I'll smoke you". I reved twice laugh and pointed at him light turns green he tries to gun it i floor it and left him at the light.

I was laughing all the way home and just had to share this so you can all laugh too. I know words don't do it justice and i wish i had a camera.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha silly ricer.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:13 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
street racing thread in the making

closed...