Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Show me pics of your gauges!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2008, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here are some pics of my Prosports:

Old Jul 23, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

^^Thats a nice setup there.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 08:55 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rickay726
every one that posted funny *** pictures just screwed over the op so bad haha
I dont usually post the funny things like the Flux Capacitor, but seriously - did the guy who created this thread REALLY think:

NO ONE HAS EVER POSTED A THREAD ABOUT GAUGES... LET ME POST A THREAD...

He did not search so I decided to throw in my idiocracy and make others laugh. I think it worked well.

Dude there is already a thread about peoples interiors, just search and you will find it.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 08:58 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Grey Razor
Here are some pics of my Prosports:

All I need to match your interior is an aftermarket head unit and some pro sports. I already have the LED's exactly like you do.

What do the flips in the cup do? How did you set it up so that the carbon fiber panel stays in place?

Have you had your prosports for very long and have you had any issues with them? I have heard of people complaining that they are garbage and cheap. I want them and I think they look really good, I just want working ones that will never give me problems.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by compscibOi
All I need to match your interior is an aftermarket head unit and some pro sports. I already have the LED's exactly like you do.

What do the flips in the cup do? How did you set it up so that the carbon fiber panel stays in place?

Have you had your prosports for very long and have you had any issues with them? I have heard of people complaining that they are garbage and cheap. I want them and I think they look really good, I just want working ones that will never give me problems.
+1 on what those switches do. Activating the bottle in the trunk? Thats a hot setup though where can i get one of those dam.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I read in another thread that he custom built the cup holder mount things. The switches make his gauges change different colors, I think!
Old Jul 23, 2008, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the compliments!

Right now only 2 switches are active: One controls the gauge color and another one opens and closes an exhaust cutout. I want the third one to eventually toggle between 2 different tuning maps.

I haven't had any issues with the Prosports yet. The only thing that I've noticed is that my boost gauge is ~1psi off of the actual value; but other than that the gauges haven't let me down.

Last edited by Grey Razor; Jul 23, 2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Right now only 2 switches are active: One controls the gauge color and another one opens and closes an exhaust cutout. I want the third one to eventually toggle between 2 different tuning maps.

I haven't had any issues with the Prosports yet. The only thing that I've noticed is that my boost gauge is ~1psi off of the actual value; but other than that the gauges haven't let me down.
thats awesome. did you custom fab that whole setup urself?
Old Jul 23, 2008, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

What about my question on how you kept the panel in place?
Old Jul 23, 2008, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old Jul 23, 2008, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

I love the interior of the SRT 4's dont you
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

The gauge panel snaps into place on top of the existing cupholders. Here are a couple pics from the original prototype I made:

Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

Here's my setup:

Old Jul 23, 2008, 07:44 PM

I dont usually post the funny things like the Flux Capacitor, but seriously - did the guy who created this thread REALLY think:

NO ONE HAS EVER POSTED A THREAD ABOUT GAUGES... LET ME POST A THREAD...

He did not search so I decided to throw in my idiocracy and make others laugh. I think it worked well.

Dude there is already a thread about peoples interiors, just search and you will find it.
Sorry for wasting your life by posting this again I wasn't born yesterday, i know how the search feature works, or lack there of. I searched for a while and couldn't find anything specific to gauges. Every time i search for anything i get "the drunkest evo owners in milwaukee" thread and a bunch of other ones. Camaroz28.com uses the same host and their search works 10x better for some reason. Anyway, thanks to the people that posted pics.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 12:14 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by zx1216
Sorry for wasting your life by posting this again I wasn't born yesterday, i know how the search feature works, or lack there of. I searched for a while and couldn't find anything specific to gauges. Every time i search for anything i get "the drunkest evo owners in milwaukee" thread and a bunch of other ones. Camaroz28.com uses the same host and their search works 10x better for some reason. Anyway, thanks to the people that posted pics.
I just searched for "gauges" and "dash" and came up with the following:

The Official ProSport Gauges Thread:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=254727

Official interior and dash picture thread!!!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=203519

So exactly what "or lack thereof" were you referring to again? You have a whopping total of 9 posts. Humble yourself a little bit - just a little if you may.