Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Issues with a certain shop and old car owner..

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Issues with a certain shop and old car owner..

First off I would like to apologize to anyone I have offened in this on going war between the 3 of us. I do not care what parts anyone runs because that is the individuals choice and should be. Buschur dose make good parts, but unfortunately I will not choose to give them any service. And that is my choice as anyone elses, so if someone isant running a bucshur FMIC and runnning a ETS one instead it dosent mean they are a tool bag, it means they have a choice and should not be slandered on this forum. My Issue was with David is in the Past, I personally will not bring up the Past any more whats done is done. If anyone wants to know send me a PM. The other Issue had was with Jarod as a Individual (beings he sold me his PERSONAL car, it wasent a Buschur shop car). There for I was exteremly iratated on what I had to do to get it running properly......and yes the race gas map ran well. Im done bringing mine and his buisness on here, and will take it threw PM's or a personal phone call.

So to everyone out there I have questions just like the rest of you and should be allowed to ask them without constantly hearing: you ruined that car, or you dont know how to drive.....and ect..

So again sorry to Mods here, AMS, and anyone else I have offended.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:51 AM
Evolved Member

respectable.......

I think tensions were high and it does not help when people are very biased with shops on this forum.

All you ever hear about on this forum is AMS is priced to high but they have the best quality, or Buschur is the best, ETS owns all

I agree with you, there is a righ way to handle an issue and a wrong one.

Hopefully everyone will put it behind them and go from there.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

You might want to read what you wrote and edit some of the grammar. Other then that nice job "squashing the beef".
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

So what happened?
Old Jul 25, 2008, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
You might want to read what you wrote and edit some of the grammar. Other then that nice job "squashing the beef".
I know its no secret I cant spell....

Im trying..Thanks
Old Jul 25, 2008, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MO_EVO8
First off I would like to apologize to anyone I have offened in this on going war between the 3 of us. I do not care what parts anyone runs because that is the individuals choice and should be. Buschur dose make good parts, but unfortunately I will not choose to give them any service. And that is my choice as anyone elses, so if someone isant running a bucshur FMIC and runnning a ETS one instead it dosent mean they are a tool bag, it means they have a choice and should not be slandered on this forum. My Issue was with David is in the Past, I personally will not bring up the Past any more whats done is done. If anyone wants to know send me a PM. The other Issue had was with Jarod as a Individual (beings he sold me his PERSONAL car, it wasent a Buschur shop car). There for I was exteremly iratated on what I had to do to get it running properly......and yes the race gas map ran well. Im done bringing mine and his buisness on here, and will take it threw PM's or a personal phone call.

So to everyone out there I have questions just like the rest of you and should be allowed to ask them without constantly hearing: you ruined that car, or you dont know how to drive.....and ect..

So again sorry to Mods here, AMS, and anyone else I have offended.
I don't get it... You post up in a public forum kinda slandering a vendor on here, and add that you're "done bringing mine and his business on here, and will take it threw (sic) PM's or a personal phone call. Question that comes to mind is: If you're done bringing your biz on here, why did you just post this thread? What you wrote before this last sentence, is the exact opposite of what you claim to be doing
Old Jul 25, 2008, 11:43 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
this thread is unnecessary and will just about further issues...so I'm closing it here

you made your apology

case closed...