Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo stalking?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by k2boarder3187
hey rane what about the time you parked at the mall and spray painted next to your car on the wall read "imports suck"
LOL

That was something I found and posed next to. It wasn't like someone actually took the time to spraypaint that right by my car

Last edited by rane; Aug 3, 2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm only owned my Evo for about a month and Id say it happens frequent considering the short time Iv owned the car.

I mostly get compliments on the car but I have had someone look at my car and wal away/drive off when they've seen me coming. Been tailgated also...not for to long but long enough for me to notice.

Iv even had a recent problem with my neighbor whom Iv lived across the street from for over a year. Who drives a POS Nissan Sentry all riced out. I was washing my car as I ALWAYS do and my son who's 2 was playing in his pool naked as always. And he calls the MP's on me (Police I'm Army and live on post) cause my son was naked...I mean hes 2 and hes always naked and its never been a problem till I bought my Evo...

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea, ive had that happen a couple of times, the first few times, people would walk up to me and be like nice car, it was cool at first, now its gotten kind of old, i mean, it gets old everytime u go somewhere and someones jockin ur ****, lol, i had this one time i came out the store and this kid was out there lookn at it, all next to it, i was like yo, this aint no damn car show, he just looked at me stunned and walked away, i dont like that ****, when u goin about ur business and people think its all good to just get all up on ur car like they are at a damn car show, not cool, admire the car but no need to be all up on it like its yours,
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

I've experienced what you have also. Many people have wandered around my car just staring at it. One guy was taking pictures of my car with his cell phone. Another guy with an STi was pulled right beside my Evo and he wasjust looking at it. I pulled at a stop sign next to a the last generation Mustang Cobra and we raced and he couldn't keep up. He came behind me as I got on the highway and we started racing and he still couldn't keep up. I took an exit and made a U-turn and he took the exit and made a u-turn right behind me. I knew he was going to keep following me so I blew him to bits going 100+ mph on the service road. I never saw him after that. But I'll tell you for a fact that the people that are most attracted to the Evo are some nice and friendly people called the "COPS."
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4bangn
yea, ive had that happen a couple of times, the first few times, people would walk up to me and be like nice car, it was cool at first, now its gotten kind of old, i mean, it gets old everytime u go somewhere and someones jockin ur ****, lol, i had this one time i came out the store and this kid was out there lookn at it, all next to it, i was like yo, this aint no damn car show, he just looked at me stunned and walked away, i dont like that ****, when u goin about ur business and people think its all good to just get all up on ur car like they are at a damn car show, not cool, admire the car but no need to be all up on it like its yours,
You have a point, but I would have been nicer and not responded in a way that would of hurt his feelings. The kid was just admiring your car. If people get too close, then I would just start a nice conversation and end it nicely (it would distracted him away from the car), and then just leave nicely.....that's all.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rane
LOL

That was something I found and posed next to. It wasn't like someone actually took the time to spraypaint that right by my car
lol ohh i thought u came out and it was there lmao.. my mistake
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nawaz
You have a point, but I would have been nicer and not responded in a way that would of hurt his feelings. The kid was just admiring your car. If people get too close, then I would just start a nice conversation and end it nicely (it would distracted him away from the car), and then just leave nicely.....that's all.
I think admiration of the car is one thing...I mean if someone sees me walk in a shop and stands around the car to give me a few compliments on the way out, hey that's nice of them, and +1 for my ego.

For example, not too long ago I had a riced out Mirage park right next to me (massive wing, exhaust jutting out a foot behind the car, etc), but that I can understand. The reason I didn't mention that in the original post is because I get it...the guy/gal obviously had something they thought they should be proud of and wanted to park it next to the Evo.

But to park by it, or hover around it, when they should have no idea of when the owner will be back...that's just weird. Weirder still when they just drive off.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by k2boarder3187
lol ohh i thought u came out and it was there lmao.. my mistake
If it had been that way I would have been grateful they used the spraypaint on the wall...that would have been mighty decent of them in fact

Actually if you head over to the mall in Milford, and go up to the top parking lot closest to the movie theater, you can still see where they painted over it
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:34 AM
Evolving Member

I got you beat: I have had my car for 2 months, and I own the only evo in my town of 76000 people. Three weekends ago, my 2 friends and I were leaving the 54th Street after having a few, and we see a bunch of younger guys around my car. We get closer, and I see one little punk leaning against my front driver side fender. I am a freak about my car (just ask the wife), and I lost it. I yelled at the little **** from halfway across the parking lot, "You better get your *** off my car!". I could not believe the f-ing ***** on this kid, cuz he tells me to **** off. I literally grab him by his throat and throw him to the side. Then his little punk friends tried to swell up on me. Out of nowhere, my buddy drops the one closest to him. The rest ran their mouths and left, threatening us the whole way. What really sucks is now I have to be really careful since the town is small, and everyone knows my car. I am just waiting now for something to happen. If that little ****er hadn't forced my hand, none of this would have happened.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Vibrant
I got you beat: I have had my car for 2 months, and I own the only evo in my town of 76000 people. Three weekends ago, my 2 friends and I were leaving the 54th Street after having a few, and we see a bunch of younger guys around my car. We get closer, and I see one little punk leaning against my front driver side fender. I am a freak about my car (just ask the wife), and I lost it. I yelled at the little **** from halfway across the parking lot, "You better get your *** off my car!". I could not believe the f-ing ***** on this kid, cuz he tells me to **** off. I literally grab him by his throat and throw him to the side. Then his little punk friends tried to swell up on me. Out of nowhere, my buddy drops the one closest to him. The rest ran their mouths and left, threatening us the whole way. What really sucks is now I have to be really careful since the town is small, and everyone knows my car. I am just waiting now for something to happen. If that little ****er hadn't forced my hand, none of this would have happened.
ooo, i would have took my belt off and gave em all an *** woopin,
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Nooot sure someone saying "f*ck off" is forcing your hand per se...lol
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What 54th ST Bar and grill? Cause Iv been to the one over on NW Berry Rd.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:45 AM

That's awesome! Exactly how me or my crazy friends would have handled it!
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rane
Nooot sure someone saying "f*ck off" is forcing your hand per se...lol
You are telling me that someone leaning on your car, then refusing to move after you tell them to, is not forcing your hand? I take pride in my vehicle, it is my second largest monetary investment next to my house. People have no respect for others property anymore. If it took this incident to teach this punk a lesson, then he is better off for it.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wreckless969
What 54th ST Bar and grill? Cause Iv been to the one over on NW Berry Rd.
I live in St. Joseph, but will be moving to north KC soon. (just got a great job down there)