Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Looks like i'll be buying an Evo sooner than later.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2003, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow bro...so sorry to hear about that. Brings back some flashbacks from when I totalled my RSX-S a year ago. Like they all said...the most important thing is that you're alive and not too banged up (I got really lucky too). I hope all the insurance stuff works out for ya and you get to enjoy Evo shopping! I live in Falls Church, VA and can't wait to pick up my little beast...we'll have to hook up sometime for a drive.
Old Aug 26, 2003, 03:20 PM

Oh My God!

I’m so glad to hear you’re okay. That was one horrendous crash! I take it you had your seatbelt on? You my friend, are extremely lucky to have walked away as well as you did. Looks like you had a pretty sweet car before the accident. That’s too bad.

Keep us posted on whatever car you end up getting, even if it’s not an EVO. Most here on this board are true car enthusiasts, and respect all performance cars. Although the EVO is one of the best cars out there.
Old Aug 27, 2003, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah I was wearing my seatbelt... I never not wear it. Depending on how quick I can get a down payment together I will have an Evo.

...No more black cars for me. I had the Mustang back from the shop for all of 3 weeks from a run in with a Drive Shaft from a Mack Truck bouncing down 95 Northbound disabling 9 cars. The thing went through both tires and rims on my passenger side.

I think there’s something telling me the newer mustangs are not for me.
Old Aug 27, 2003, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

wow, crazy pix... glad yer ok
Old Aug 27, 2003, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Glad to hear your ok. With the Evo avoid this evil 95 place! Find some back twisty way to where your headed..
Old Aug 27, 2003, 10:17 AM

If you go to the chiropractor or doctor make sure to document all of your visits so if you ever go to court you can show you went to the doctor. My sister is going through this right now and it looks like she is going to get a good settlement