Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

buyin an evo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2003, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
buyin an evo

just wondering if anyone knew where i could get an evo that has alreday been imported to the states. because i saw an grey evo V the other day in Northern Virginia. just wondering where someone could get a car like this that has already passed all the inspections to be street legal. it doesnt matter where. and pricing doesnt matter too
Old Aug 25, 2003, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok first the color was silver and second...are you looking for an evo 8...if so...go to a mitsu dealership
Old Aug 25, 2003, 02:15 PM
DGS
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A number of previous EVOs were imported as rally cars without DOT conversion for street use. Most are RHD. You might find some, with or without later conversion, on some of the used race car web sites.

But you'll probably pay as much as for a new EVO VIII, which is street legal and available from your local Mitsu dealer with a warranty and everything, just like a real car.
Old Aug 26, 2003, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks guys but dont really like the evo viii exterior rather have the evo V. sorry i meant stilver not grey