Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Finding a Evo is frustrating.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2008, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Be Patient !!! Trust Me
Old Oct 20, 2008, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I feel your pain. I have been looking for a wrecked VIII or IX. It hasn't been easy.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 05:20 PM
Bro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either buy a cheap one or buy one thats low mile and in good condition, you can't have it both ways.

There are plenty of nice Evo's for sale right now at great prices, even IXs.

And 20k miles is nothing for a car that comes with a 10year 100,000 mile warranty, or any modern car for that matter, its not 1956.
Old Oct 21, 2008, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My first post!

I had no problems finding an Evo(I live in Mexico), I actually bought an STi (08) but at the end had some problems with subaru and didnt get it (and I am really happy about that!! compared to the EVOIX the STi is not that gr8), then I was going for the 135 but wanted to check out the EVO X since I have always loved evos.... I DIDNT LIKE IT! not at all so I did a quick google search and within 5 mins I found my dream car:

A red IX MR with just 4000 miles, not tracked and not abused at all, not a single scratch, perfect condition. Its also modded (the way I would mod it!) vishnu tune, injen admision, perrin exhaust system and pulleys. And the price was 30k USD

I have to pick it up this sunday (or the next) and drive 2hrs.

I could not think of a better car for me! I am trading my 07 Mustang GT (also a little modded)