Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

85 thousand dollar evolution

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah but the've writen bulls*it....european evo VII all came as LHD...only UK evo's had RHD... i'd just buy it to crash it or somethin...hate the color, the vinyls, the wheels... hmm...actualy pretty much everythin about it
Old Oct 6, 2008, 06:53 AM
Evolving Member

85k for evo NO, GTR 34 Skyline YES ..

STevo
Old Oct 6, 2008, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

The only thing I can think of regarding the tail lights is that they cut the bumber to retrofit riced out lancer tails on an evo. If that isn't epic fail I don't know what is.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

its just a collectors peice i wouldnt touch that car with mods lol. but i also wouldnt ever pay 85,000 for an evo. soooo wait does it actully have Nitrous like the movie?? hahahahaha
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's cool to see it for sale. At the end of the day it's worth what someone is prepared to pay for it... and to a collector of movie cars that knows jack **** about evo's it's probably worth it. Whether we like it or not, The fast and the furious movies (particularly the original) changed the car mod scene immensely... hell just look how it influenced the price of the mkiv supra.

I watched the trailer for the new movie.... I saw that they had a Ford RS200 in the movie.... for the love of god please no ricing of the RS200, or degradation in any form for that matter. Leave cult rally cars alone, the legends that they are.

Last edited by Kins; Oct 6, 2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoDom
its just a collectors peice i wouldnt touch that car with mods lol. but i also wouldnt ever pay 85,000 for an evo. soooo wait does it actully have Nitrous like the movie?? hahahahaha

I love the way the steering wheel buttons are labeled N20.... if you were the owner of that car, and there wasn't any labels, do you think you'd be like "what do these buttons do again?". Funny ****
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

after reading the description its still not clear....who drove that car in the movie, how many miles are on it and was this destroyed during any stunts???

but seriously, the pictures contradict themselves. on shows a cert for authenticity of a 03 evo...the vin shows its a CT9A....and the other photo shows a document saying its an evo 7.....
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

what hurts the most is that it was originally BBY.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by mostH8D
after reading the description its still not clear....who drove that car in the movie, how many miles are on it and was this destroyed during any stunts???

but seriously, the pictures contradict themselves. on shows a cert for authenticity of a 03 evo...the vin shows its a CT9A....and the other photo shows a document saying its an evo 7.....
It is pretty safe to say that this car was driven really hard in it's short life. However, the documents show the VIN with CT9A and Evo VII. I thought that when watching the bonus features in the dvd it said VII.

Either way, all that aside, the car is ghastly. I hate the underglow body kit, I hate the wheels, paint, graphics, it's just not my cup o tea. The only thing that I could possibly hope for is that Eva Mendes's fine behind was on that passenger seat.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

gay, i wouldn't pay factory price for that car.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

as far as the taillights go, wen the movie came out they brought the evo to the Chicago Car Show and the explanation for the tail lights was that since the demand for the altezza's was an American thing and the car was not available in the U.S. at the time, there weren't any altezzas tails on the market for evo's.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

It has 480miles but has an Interstate battery?
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

haha thats a insane price for a evo 7 .. even from a movie... maybe now if it was the supra from the 1st fandf
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BBYBruno
It has 480miles but has an Interstate battery?
DUH thats pimp. Interstate green matches the paint. what u dont color match ur battery?
Old Oct 6, 2008, 09:45 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah that paint job is horrible, just look in the engine bay and door jams. That thing is a worthless piece and as an EVO driver I would be embrassed to even be seen near that thing...

Quick Reply: 85 thousand dollar evolution