Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

600 HP EVO Viii !!! - getting there

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2003, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still waiting to hear all about enkei1's recommended Evo 8 upgrade path.

I am especially interested to hear about how Judaism informs his tuning efforts, since apparently religion plays such an important role that it's worth bringing up in an argument
Old Sep 7, 2003, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Its just some peoples way of not knowing how to debate on issues. AKA Stupidity... anyways... who is Dejan anyways and what are HIS mods? If anything though, you were the 1st, and you have in a way.. affoardable mods, i.e. emanage, and other stuff I forget.
Old Sep 7, 2003, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ez76
Still waiting to hear all about enkei1's recommended Evo 8 upgrade path.

I am especially interested to hear about how Judaism informs his tuning efforts, since apparently religion plays such an important role that it's worth bringing up in an argument
I think we will be waiting a LONG - long time to hear the enkei1 $10 - $15,000 600 whp EVO

I should get the anti-defamation leauge after him !
Old Sep 7, 2003, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by YellwTyper
Its just some peoples way of not knowing how to debate on issues. AKA Stupidity... anyways... who is Dejan anyways and what are HIS mods? If anything though, you were the 1st, and you have in a way.. affoardable mods, i.e. emanage, and other stuff I forget.
Dejan is the owner of pruven - he is building his black evo up for the SCC Ultimate Street Car Challenge
Old Sep 8, 2003, 01:23 AM
Evolving Member

Do you know what turbo he will be using? I assume that it will be the 3037, but so many people have done that that it is even becoming commonplace. I would assume that if ti was a drag car he would go with a large T-series turbo, but if it is for street use, I guess a 3037 would work fine. Who knows.
Old Sep 8, 2003, 06:29 AM

Originally posted by Mean TT
Do you know what turbo he will be using? I assume that it will be the 3037, but so many people have done that that it is even becoming commonplace.
If I had to bet I would say he is using the new style manifold to mount a conventional Gt40 bolt on turbo. Because the compressor kicks a ton of ***.
Old Sep 8, 2003, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

please guys, let's keep this thread on track and let's try to avoid judaism as a tuning method debate. this kinda talk has no place on this forum. on a side note, i can't wait to see Dan's car when it is done. i really hope is gonna kick some *** at this year SCC showdown.
Old Sep 8, 2003, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Mean TT
Do you know what turbo he will be using? I assume that it will be the 3037, but so many people have done that that it is even becoming commonplace. I would assume that if ti was a drag car he would go with a large T-series turbo, but if it is for street use, I guess a 3037 would work fine. Who knows.
he is going bigger than 3037 for sure
Old Sep 8, 2003, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by enkei1
al, youre a total ***, s..t you say, how do you come up with that crap?? are you a jew? Iam and it just amazes me what a ***** you are. You ruined this forum for me and many others here.
Dude...you need to stop drinking that Haterade...and the "jew" comment is WAY out of line!
Old Sep 8, 2003, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
I think we will be waiting a LONG - long time to hear the enkei1 $10 - $15,000 600 whp EVO

I should get the anti-defamation leauge after him !
Al,

Pay no attention to the haters...remember, it ain't braggin' if you can back it up!

Cheers,

Steve
Old Sep 8, 2003, 03:02 PM
jfh
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
I'm about as humble as John Force - - at least I'm fast - whats YOUR excuse?
Now I get it... you and John Force. same thing, same level of accomplishments. Didn't know you were THAT alfriedesq!

You go boy!
Old Sep 8, 2003, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by NOVA EVO

Al,

Pay no attention to the haters...remember, it ain't braggin' if you can back it up!

Cheers,

Steve
Thanks man !!!
Old Sep 9, 2003, 06:05 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alfriedesq
[B]No disrespect to Norris at all - he is a expert on EVO's for sure - I Talked to him on the phone a couple of times - he knows what he's talking about. BUT - I got ahold of a recent UK car magazine where they conducted a test of his car and the results were far from amazing. He was in the mid 11's - not that big a deal.

hope this link works:

http://www.200plusclub.com/trackday/...preadsheet.xls

I believe the car even had a faster 1/4 than that, though that particular run wasn't timed.

Big ups to you for running crazy hp figures, and I do hope you beat the wrx you're going to race, but Norris, HKS, Jun, and other professional tuning outfits deserve more respect than what you're giving. Norris has not only achieved impressive HP figures, but to cope with all this power, he uprated the brakes, strengthened the chassis, improved the suspension, etc. etc. In other words, he tuned the ENTIRE car, not just the engine.
Old Sep 9, 2003, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

I have nothing but respect for norris !
Old Sep 10, 2003, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
man u all suck hks jun august november all of u. my E ferraris will kick all ur asses. :P :P

Quick Reply: 600 HP EVO Viii !!! - getting there