Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

600 HP EVO Viii !!! - getting there

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2003, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ModenaTwinTurbo
o gees he's mad now. bro they are e-mobiles=they dont exist, they are objects of my imagination. and who am i flaming?

i would realli like for you to explain to me how i am flaming you. how did i hurt your feelings in any way shape or form Mr. Al friedman because bro i apologise. i even look up to you in a very minute and small way. if i had the $$ flowing how you do i would be deffiniteley doing the same thing. and i would not be wasting my time buying exotics or mercedes. even tho thats what you did at the beggining. hahaha i would just go right out and buy an evo and do the same exact thing u did.

and remember be carefull with those e-ferraris out there man. i had june cams in all of them and i also had them tuned by julyperformanceincorporated.
What the hell language are you speaking?
Old Sep 11, 2003, 10:27 AM
In Timeout

No offense, but I think this TT Modena guy is full of poopoolala... Please lets see pictures of your car and the engine & maybe a dyno pull. The modena is a gorgeous car and no knock on that at all...but TT nope! First, I would imagine just about all the blocks of the Ferrari's are made out of some very lightweight material (Presumabely alluminum) so right there I would imagine your not running high boost. Maybe i'm wrong, but even still, your tranny? I don't doubt its possible to do this mod, but the chances of you beating Al's or any other highly modified evo in the quarter are slim to none. People don't realize there is a difference between 90-160mph than 0-120. The chances of you making traction, your tranny, your clutch or engine withholding a launch are slim to none. Why do you think cars that are mass produced run really good times, because they are capable of handling the thrashing. LS1 & LS6 are the best examples besides the evo I can think of... There are tons of Z06's that would absolutely devour a TT Enzo at the strip...

EITHER CASE...lets see some pictures, or are you bluffing?
Old Sep 11, 2003, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by ModenaTwinTurbo
o gees he's mad now. bro they are e-mobiles=they dont exist, they are objects of my imagination. and who am i flaming?

5star, wooboos - he's just kidding, trying to get under Al's skin.

Al, I am curious. I understand you don't want to give away any of your secrets, but have you created any cutstom parts, or programmed your own maps into your (piggyback, replacement?) computers? What is it that makes your car so unique that you feel like no one could create a car like yours at any price? If it isn't either of those two things, how can you justify such a statement?

Last edited by GPTourer; Sep 11, 2003 at 12:38 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2003, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by GPTourer
I understand you don't want to give away any of your secrets
your right!
Old Sep 11, 2003, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
Not too many ferraris will hang with my evo - unless thay are modified also
soon only funnycars and dragsters will be able to "hang" with you friedman
Old Sep 11, 2003, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by GPTourer

Al, I am curious. I understand you don't want to give away any of
his secrets, what are you talking about?
emanage, aftermarket intercooler, jun cams, 3037s hks turbo, which might, might not be a full kit, crowler rods, stock pistons
theres no secret, buy a stroker kit and a bigger turbo
Old Sep 11, 2003, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

OH ! Now you've done it! You've released the almighty top secret highly classified, uh... wait a second... oh forget it, this is old hat 4G63 Tuning.
Old Sep 11, 2003, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

guys why don't we just drop it. i am pretty sure that if you ignore it he will go away. let him think that he invented the wheel while we keep driving and enjoying our cars.
Old Sep 11, 2003, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

his fan club is getting smaller thats for sure...
Old Sep 11, 2003, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by blonde
guys why don't we just drop it. i am pretty sure that if you ignore it he will go away. let him think that he invented the wheel while we keep driving and enjoying our cars.
Great idea!
Old Sep 11, 2003, 03:51 PM

I don't see why people are getting their pannies in a bunch over this!! He has the fastest EVO in the US, why would he not post on here and keep us updated? I for one want to know about it, it's freakin cool!
Al beat that WRX senseless this weekend!
Old Sep 11, 2003, 04:24 PM

Originally posted by VOLSBimmer
I don't see why people are getting their pannies in a bunch over this!! He has the fastest EVO in the US, why would he not post on here and keep us updated? I for one want to know about it, it's freakin cool!
Al beat that WRX senseless this weekend!
you dont get it, its not that everybody here is jealous of his evo. Everybody here was glad to hear about 400,500 then 600hp evo. The point is, Al is a *****, presumptous, arrogant little s..t. His constant "im the best" "f..k everyone" attitude is just unacceptable.
He could have been the coolest guy here, and liked by everybody, but he's a dick, he doesnt have respect for anybody, he doesnt acknowledge anybody, its all about HIM. "Look at me, look at me!"
Old Sep 11, 2003, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by enkei1

you dont get it, its not that everybody here is jealous of his evo. Everybody here was glad to hear about 400,500 then 600hp evo. The point is, Al is a *****, presumptous, arrogant little s..t. His constant "im the best" "f..k everyone" attitude is just unacceptable.
He could have been the coolest guy here, and liked by everybody, but he's a dick, he doesnt have respect for anybody, he doesnt acknowledge anybody, its all about HIM. "Look at me, look at me!"
Well after you finally tell us all about your 10 - 15 K 600 hp evo upgrade path - then it will all be about you

Its only even about me for 10 seconds because everyone else is so slow and lazy - what can I say - its a shame there aren't any 9 sec evo 8's yet

But - next week everything is set to start changing - Pruven will be done with its black evo and headed out to the Ultimate Street Car Challenge - - to think that monster is running on a stock evu and a reflash - it simply an amazing evo
Old Sep 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Alfriedesq
your right!
Okay, fine. But is it custom parts you created or programming? How could answering that give anything away? I'm not after any details.
Old Sep 11, 2003, 05:25 PM
Evolving Member

when will this thing end?

Quick Reply: 600 HP EVO Viii !!! - getting there