Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo VII NHTSA Import Petition Announced

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2003, 07:16 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So who cares,
you guys arent going to buy a 7 or a car from E.I so dont even worry about it.and u info you have nothing better to do in your life that u sit in front of a computer reading DOT sites!!!I bet you sat in front of that computer and rubbed one out when u saw that posting from !!!are u just some miserable man who gets jelious when people can buy nice stuff for then self.get a real life and let us worry about our spending habbits.Like i said this is the only forum i know that loves to throw people under the bus.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 07:24 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I don't think he's trying to throw you under the bus. I think Senor Info's point from the beginning has been to protect future customers.

EDIT: Though generally speaking I tend to agree with the bus thing.

Last edited by HobieKopek; Oct 3, 2003 at 07:26 AM.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 07:43 AM
Account Disabled

HobieKopek,so u can see where im comming from.look at any other car forums and u can see that the members are helping each other out.not the crap thats going on here.And im not saying hes trying to throw me under the bus.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 07:45 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Some cases more than others, but let's try to stay on topic please.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, that is some pretty significant safety differences between the JDM VII and the US VIII. That's how they keep em so light over there..
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Celm
look at any other car forums and u can see that the members are helping each other out.not the crap thats going on here.And im not saying hes trying to throw me under the bus.
The primary intention of my posts in this forum for over a year has been to help the members here avoid a blatant scam. Evolution Imports has been fraudulently marketing and selling gray maket import Evo VIIs which it falsely claims are federally approved (by DOT and EPA) for street use. I've been trying to keep forum members from being suckered in by EI.

Celm, you ordered your car from Evolution Imports AFTER I began posting evidence that EI's claims could not be true. That makes you stupid. But worse, since the point in time when you placed your EI order, you've rarely missed an opportunity to recommend that others on this board should also purchase an Evo VII from EI. That makes you no better than the scum behind the EI scam and I frankly will be happy to see the bus finally roll over you.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

It's only proper to try and help others with information, but what they choose to do with that is their choice, and berating others is not helpful or matching with the intent to be helpful... So Keep up the good work of keeping people informed, but lose the personal grudges.. Do you have money tied up in this? If not, why so upset about it? I'm sure there are local political things that do have a direct affect on you that you're not this aware or upset over..
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:50 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I sit corrected.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Senor Info seems to be sexually frustrated, yet again.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:54 AM
Account Disabled

Sean Morris <tyndago@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
The Evo VII will go though. But the DOT is very slow. It took about 5 months from when the petition closed to approval on the Skylines.

I do not have a real answer on when we will get approval though.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:57 AM
Account Disabled

Im not worried
Old Oct 3, 2003, 08:59 AM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Senior Info, you've been issued a warning for insulting another member on the forums, which is against our rules. Please refrain from doing so again.

Mark
Old Oct 3, 2003, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, Mitsu is really pushing destructive testing in it's response, dontcha think? But didn't we see a response similar to this already in another petition? This one just seemed to really be pushing crash testing.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by KK
Senior Info, you've been issued a warning for insulting another member on the forums, which is against our rules. Please refrain from doing so again.
Noted.

But why is it OK to insult me and impugn my motives?

Originally posted by Celm
and u info you have nothing better to do in your life that u sit in front of a computer reading DOT sites!!!I bet you sat in front of that computer and rubbed one out when u saw that posting from !!!are u just some miserable man who gets jelious when people can buy nice stuff for then self.get a real life and let us worry about our spending habbits.Like i said this is the only forum i know that loves to throw people under the bus.
Originally posted by WRC4ever
Senor Info seems to be sexually frustrated, yet again.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Celm seems to live in a world of lollipops and ice cream cones where EI is a good company. I wish I lived there instead of dealing with EI.

Last edited by IzenGreyEvo7; Oct 3, 2003 at 10:45 AM.

Quick Reply: Evo VII NHTSA Import Petition Announced