Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Car got broken into :( Advice?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2008, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha...
My Evo has been broken into twice already. First time the bashed in the rear passenger window and stole my laptop bag, with the laptop in it. The one time I forget to pick up my laptop from my car... sigh...
Second time they bashed in the passenger's side front window and ripped the dash apart to steal my Eclipse GPS head unit (retail $2,500) and the 34 dollars in pocket change I kept in my ashtray. They even cut apart my front grill in hopes to disengage the battery. Believe me when I say replacing the front grill is not cheap.
Now... I have a paranoid as heck Compustar Two-Way pager alarm.

PS: Fix the glass yourself. I picked up the front glass for about $140 dollars from the Rockville Mitsubishi and installed it myself.
Rear was a little cheaper I believe.
OEM Glass, has the Mitsubishi logos on it and everything. And it's the same Evo Thin glass. I do believe the glass on regular lancers is slightly thicker.

Last edited by Infinity; Nov 16, 2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old Nov 16, 2008, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they could have taken more than tht. you should be thankful you still have you car.