Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Canon Fodder...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2008, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Canon Fodder...

Ok so heres the deal my Evo 8 got rear ended less than a year ago while I was sitting at a stop. Then last night I parked my Evo in a parking garage while out with friends. When I came back to it, it looked as though there was some kind of bar brawl or something and the rear of my Evo was involved. At first I thought someone ran into the back of my car when backing out but then I saw all kinds of deep scratches on the rear bumper, back of my trunk lid, and on the underside of my spoiler. I dont even know how to explain it... They somehow scratched the underside of my spoiler!?!?!?! And I dont mean light scratches that can be buffed out, more like someone took a flathead to it trying to recreate the grand canyon. Its like the rear of my car is a magnet for damage WTF .

Has anyone else experienced this??? Or am I just lucky enough to get to pay my insurance deductable once a year