Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Halloween Pranksters

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2008, 10:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i didnt get till home till 4 am mischeif night and my dad wouldnt take the vette out of the garage for me so i parked in my back yard lol...come out in the morning and my own DAD wrote for sale b/o on my windsheild in PERMANENT MARKER! took me a little while to get it off
Old Nov 1, 2008, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well my buddies shrink wrapped mine and then it rained,
boy that was a barrel of laughs
Old Nov 1, 2008, 11:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zeus1
i wish i had taken a photo of this but i came out to my car this morning to find the leaves i had bagged the day before dumped all over my car. the worst part was that i had used the lawn mower to suck up the leaves so they were chopped up. spent a while vacuuming them from the lower part of the windshield, engine bay etc..i guess it could have been worse, ie pumpkin smashed on my hood etc..
Sounds like a good honest clean practical joke to me. Could've been something worse, especially halloween night. Unless you left out details it sounds to me like you put waaay to much effort into cleaning it off. I would've gotten in, started it up, and hit the road real quick to get it all off.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 02:31 AM
Evolved Member

trick or treat?
Old Nov 2, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

pranksters suck
Old Nov 2, 2008, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah that's not bad. Yeah it might have taken a bit of time to clean up but no permanent damage was done. Me on the other hand got an egg thrown at my car last year while i was driving. The egg is a pain in the A!@ but wasn' t too bad.. the fact that i was moving when it happened got me really mad. I could have swerved and hit a car or even worse another person. Needless to say one of the teenagers got eggs up his *** but that's a different story.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

last year they egged me while i was driving.....ohhh let me tell you i had the last laugh!
Old Nov 3, 2008, 10:15 AM

That sucks man, i hate not having a garage to park in.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
Sucks to hear that man. Atleast your cars alright.

My story:
Over the summer it was about 12 at night and I was at my buddies house helping him with his bike. My evo was in the fron tof the driveway and we were in the garage. A car full of kids drove by and shot my car with an airsoft gun. I saw everything as I ran out into the street to try and identify the car. I just graduated high school so i know who owns a bunch of the cars at school. Anyway I couldn't ID the plates but i really wanted to find out who did this. Checked to make sure my car was ok then I went out on the hunt. After driving around for 5 mins i found the car up at a light. I chase them down make them pull over and force an apology. Even though there was no damage I was furious and man it felt good screaming at those kids.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mine's always in garage too except when I go out of town. Most time I get to use my host's garage too Saw a nice 09 STI while took my nephew out for trick or treating. Am thinking about getting one once I paid off my Evo and give it to my wife
Old Nov 4, 2008, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

ye ur somewhat lucky tht something worse didn't happen, like the punkin. we have camera's up at my house.. ..
Old Nov 4, 2008, 12:42 PM

Sounds like a Shop-vac, or quick drive around the block would solve your problems. As everyone else is saying... It could be worse.
My last car was totaled due to interior damage after some kids threw a watermellon through my back window. I am guessing they did this from the back of a moving vehicle because the mellon only exploded after hitting my dash. A shop-vac will not fix that one. Really dude, count your blessings.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

I have had it with people these days. It really makes me lose even more faith in people in general.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor

glad that they didn't do anything that could not be undone
Old Nov 4, 2008, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
people suck

everyone gets jealous of other peoples nice things, so they have to go ruin their stuff since they cant work hard to get stuff on their own