Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Price for Shell????

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2008, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats you lol not me... again your one of the lowballers on here so thats ok.. that offer shows it all..
Old Nov 25, 2008, 04:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dan l
A "clean low mileage" and "no powertrain" don't belong in the same sentence. If you expect somebody to pay 10G's for your chassis, 3 grand for a motor, 1.5 grand for a tx case, and the time/money to put it all back together AFTER they have to arrange the tow to their garage your crazy. Coming from someone who would look for a shell I wouldn't pay that much. Sell it as whole or don't sell it. I'd offer you about 4500 tops for a clean shell. By the time I add in my time to chase down parts, pay for them, and install them, I still would take a loss on it.

plus 1
Old Nov 25, 2008, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

typac i buy n sell cars sell ur car as one piece if u dont want to loose money, the time n effort u put into parting ur car out and finding the right buyers for it will take time, plus i go to auctions and i buy n sell cars its just not worth taking ur car apart unless u have a 100%buyer for the shell ths offering u 10gs: for it but if u dont i recommend not doin it
Old Nov 25, 2008, 04:34 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
closed per op's request