Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Customer loyalty rebate

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2008, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer loyalty rebate

Is this only for new cars or will a dealer give this if buying a used Mitsubishi. Also, what are ways of showing that you are a previous Mitsubishi Owner. I still have my old Mitsubishi, but if I was to donate it what kind of proof do they need? A picture or will they have something from when I bought the car new regardless of Mitsu dealer where it was bought?
Old Dec 8, 2008, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

1. It is only for new Mitsu
2. For proof you will need your current Mitsu car registration.
Old Dec 8, 2008, 10:57 AM
RT
Evolving Member

I don't know about a used Mitsubishi from a Mitsu dealer but all of our new Mitsubishi's have been kept track of by Mitsubishi themselves. From the first time I brought my 1992 3000 GT in for its first free service to the present time, the dealers have always been able to check everything from where the car was purchased to its complete service record. If you've been buying cars from them, they'll be able to check it out.

Old Dec 8, 2008, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Before I got the Evo I had a 2002 Galant GTZ that I used as a trade-in so I got the loyalty rebate for that along with a $500 military rebate.