Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Greddy Turbo Timer Harness on HKS Turbo Timer?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2008, 09:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greddy Turbo Timer Harness on HKS Turbo Timer?

would a Greddy Turbo Timer harness work on an HKS Turbo Timer? the reason i ask is because the previous owner of my car had a Greddy Turbo Timer installed and i wanted to reuse the HKS Turbo Time that i had on my previous evo. the thing is i forgot to pull the HKS harness from my old car. the Greddy Turbo Timer harness fits the HKS Turbo Timer just fine, but the turbo timer won't count down when i turn my car off. the turbo timer itself turns on and it reads my rpms, voltage, mph, etc, but when i turn my car off it doesnt count down. im pretty sure i spliced the parking brake wire correctly because i spliced it the same time i spliced the parking brake wire for my Kenwood DNX7120 and it senses the parking brake just fine. im probably gonna recheck the parking brake wire for the turbo timer and make sure it didnt slip out or something.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you are correct...the harness works for both units...do check that wire...or could be re-adjust your greddy TT which might have gone back to orig configuration....let us know how it works out...