Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

How Worried Should I Be?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2009, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you could always wear a helmet that might help ..
Old May 4, 2009, 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

just don't get hit in the side...if you see someone coming towards you outta the corner of your eye then floor it or hit the brakes or maybe steer left or right at the last second so you don't get hit directly in the side.....the best way to not get hurt is to avoid crashes no matter what car you are in.....safest car is one with an alert driver in it....even when the light is green at an intersection kinda glance left and right anyways just to be safe....you know just be aware of your surroundings
Old May 4, 2009, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's nice to look at statistics, but they can't and never will predict what will happen when an accident occurs. Those statistics are bases on set variables, and "set variables" just don't exist in the real world. Any car is gonna get f'd up in an accident, it doesn't matter what you are driving. It sounds like your looking for a volvo instead of an Evo.
Old May 5, 2009, 06:31 AM

i just totalled my car really bad, wrapped it around a tree all side impact and im alive and uninjured for the most part that is enught to me to buy another
Old May 5, 2009, 09:59 AM

fast cars typically don't have high safety ratings. if you are racing your car at 100+ and crash its not going to be pretty. like previous post said, if safety is that high of a concern then you may want a big heavy car like a suv. evo x does seem to have a higher crash rating than the 9/8s. i personally got an evo 8 cause i wanted a lightweight tossable car, not a heavy muscle car. i dunno, to each his own.
Old May 5, 2009, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

u should buy a honda, if u're worried about safety u don't belong here.